Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm moving my toes!

Dear John, Since I was 27 years old I have not been able to bend my big toes forward or backward. The pain was terrible and when I got into my 40’s I was no longer able to wear “pretty” shoes. I was told I had Osteo-arthritist and would never be able to walk normal again. I was also told that I would eventually be in a wheel chair due to my feet deteriorating. After joining your team, I received the small Magnetic patches and put them on my large joints on top of my toes. By the afternoon, about 4 hours later, I was moving my toes forward and backward and there is no pain left. I’m walking on my whole foot and not just the outer edges. I have some way to go with the total healing of my joints but I’m sure over the next few months, my story will be a complete healing of the arthritis. I’m also looking forward to my delivery of my Osteo-Denx and calcium supplements. I also put one of the power patches on my thyroid glad that is slowing down. I think I told you that I have one left. For most of the day I have been up, working and focusing on future events and not been drowsy or felt run down. I couldn't even take a nap. I'm amazed, truly. I knew the products worked, I just didn't expect them to work this way. Thank you again for encouraging me and Aaron to investigate before we invested. Donna Kocurek | Ecclesiastes 7:18 The man who fears God will avoid all extremes. http://www.bipolarusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment