Monday, January 2, 2012

Hope for those suffering from Neuroma challenges.

Neuroma: pinched nerve, nerve tumor, or swollen nerves are some common terms for a rather
painful condition. A neuroma is usually situated between the third and fourth toes. They are
characterized by a sharp, lancinating type pain, usually when the patient is wearing shoes. The
patient feels that they may need to remove their shoe and rub their foot for relief. The reason for
this patient activity is that the nerve between the toes is pinched by constricting shoe gear. When
the pain becomes more frequent and lasts over a longer period of time, the nerve becomes
enlarged.

From: sunshine2u@home.com
I have a lady in my tap dance class who has foot Neuroma. It would really cause problems, especially with dancing. She would have to stop and sit out after about an hour.  After about 2 months on the Magsteps, I gave her a pair of the men's dress socks to try. That seemed to make the difference!! Within a couple weeks she was saying that it was amazing, and that basically, it didn't hurt anymore. The FIR in the socks seemed to speed up the reaction. She can feel the Neuroma with her fingers, a lump in the bottom of her foot, but it is not hurting, and she wears the insoles and sox all the time around the house. The MagSteps don’t fit in all her shoes. I have asked her to monitor the "lump" and tell me if there are any changes. I am hoping that it may actually "go away", but that will take some time. In the meantime, she told another lady in the dance class, who is also having good results with the same two products. Hope this helps.
Maureen Diem - Dallas, Texas
____________________________________________________________________________________
From: a2000@erols.com
For best relief, use magnetic insoles during the day. At night, sleep in the far-infrared socks with a super mini on top of the toes. For faster relief, spin the magnets on the top of the foot using a quick massaging motion. Since there may also be some inflammation involved, take the bio-directed joint as well. Hope this helps.
Linda Chaney

On January 27, 2011, John St. John came to our home to discuss a renovation project. During the conversation, he told us about Nikken products, particularly magnets. John did not know that I had had severe foot problems for 10 years--two unsuccessful surgeries on each foot for several neuromas, followed by cortisone shots, acupuncture, physical therapy, ointments of every kind, various kinds of gel soles, visits to neurologists that proved unsuccessful--they only prescribed powerful drugs that had severe side effects for me, etc., etc. My pain had become unbearable at nighttime for several years. My next appointment was to be with a pain management doctor. So when John mentioned magnets for various problems, I told him about my foot problems. I was ready to try anything even if I believed that nothing could be done to help my foot pain. And I did go into this adventure with great trepidation and skepticism! I wore the magnetic insoles for about two weeks, when suddenly I realized that my foot pain was getting much better. I can go to sleep at nighttime and sleep through the night without terrible shooting pains in my feet and toes. This is profound for me to state, because I was so doubtful and weary. The magnet insoles have improved my quality of life and for that I thank you so much, John St. John. I do not believe that Don calling to get your recommendation for someone to do some renovation in our home was an accident. We thought you were only building those big magnificent homes that your are so famous for all over Houston and beyond. Indeed, God does work in mysterious ways....... In addition, we have bought two Air Power5 Pro filter machines, which have improved our sleep tremendously at night, even during our large home renovation being done at this time. We also have other Nikken products(water filter system) to be installed in our home as the work progresses. I can only report what happened to me after so many futile attempts to find relief from neuroma foot pain. John, your honesty, integrity and reputation preceded you and that is why I gave the magnetic insoles a try. I am so thankful that I did. Thank you John!
Mary Johnston, Sugar Land , Texas _______________________________________________________________________
(These testimonials are not endorsed by Nikken. They are from people like you and me.   We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)

No comments:

Post a Comment