Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hope for abetter life quality for those challenged by AIDS


HIV infection undermines the immune system and makes its victims vulnerable to a range of life threatening illnesses. HIV infection, which results in immune incompetence, generally manifests itself as a history of frequent illnesses such as recurrent ear infections, chronic cough, chronic diarrhea, and recurrent or persistent yeast infections.

AIDS & HIV (updated 5-10-10)
(We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)

From: bjbruce@exis.net
Here is a product testimonial I personally heard from a person with this condition.
Bruce “Starting 8 years ago when I was diagnosed with full blown A_ _ s, I discovered I have a lot of nerve damage in the limbs of my body, feet, arms, my hands and my legs, where I get the numbness and tingling. I want to describe it as you ever hit your crazy bone and get that zappy feeling? That’s what I feel in the extremities in my body. It got so bad that I was having to use a wheelchair and
the wheelchair is something I really fought. I didn’t want anything to do with the wheelchair we tried to dress it up and make it look pretty so I’d accept it better but I just didn’t like it.  “I started using some of the products and I noticed right away with the insoles that my feet were better and my legs were feeling better. I was able to drop down from 32 pills a day to 28. That may sound like a lot of medication, but to me that’s a big drop in medication because I am that portion of the really sick people and I’m on medicines for the side effects, I’m on medicines to cover the side effects, I’m on medicines that directly effect everything that’s going on with my body. This has really been non-abrasive, when I haven’t had to go in and have surgeries, where I felt better. I have used the anti-oxidants, which help me feel better. I wouldn’t be able to travel around like I do, at this point where I’m at with my illness without the help of the insoles and the elastomag products and
the sleep system. I’m able to get sleep now which is something that is really hard for me to do because I have a beeper that goes off to take medicine. I take medicine at night, as well as all day long. I take medicine some every 2 hours, some every 4 hours or some every 8 hours. Some with food and some without food. It’s complex in the way it all works, you know to keep me alive at this point.
“The sleep system let’s me go and I can lay down on the sleep system and I can fall asleep. And when that beeper goes off or I automatically wake up, take those pills I can take those pills, lie back down and go right back to sleep. That’s made a real big difference.

“My doctors, my internal medicine doctors that I see they are watching what’s going on with the products with me right now.  They’ve got it on the doctor’s notes, the sheets that they make notes on whenever they see me says she is still on Nikken products out of Irvine, CA. They write it down because they want to know if it’s really helping me, if this is going to help other people with some
of the situations you deal with when you have AID’s.
“It’s not just the AID’s, it’s the other things you get when you have AID’s that make you sick and I run fevers and stuff like that and the comforter helps with that so I won’t have to get packed in ice so often. There is so much that goes with it and this is just so non-abravise, it’s easy to use, it’s not complicated, it doesn’t hurt maybe I can eliminate some of my hospital stays.  “I find I have more energy and that’s a plus. I’ve been able to be out here with Nathan for 2 weeks now and we have been going and doing things every day. From 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM everyday. I’ve been able to skydive with Nathan some. But I’m able to
keep up and that’s important to me because it gives me a better quality of life. It’s not how much time I have left, I know the reality of that situation but I have a better quality of life at this point and I’m a happier person and not suffer as much.”
Connie Statz - 2001
-------------------------------------------------
From: Jomark123@aol.com
This virus knows how to turn off the body's immune system in many ways. My good friend is a Chief of Infectious Diseases in a large Atlanta hospital and has treated AIDS exclusively for 23 years. To see how they go about it is truly amazing. He told me that at the outset he knew it wouldn't be medicine nor drugs that got these people well, it would be food. So in that context, use whatever you
can give a person with AIDS to make them comfortable, without restriction. Then provide them with things that will support the immune system. PiMag/O water, Immunity, Sleep System and Magsteps/strides and neckwear for daytime use. Help them not give up hope and make them accountable for their own care.
Dr. Tom
-------------------------------------------------
From: kglish@qldnet.com.au
2 hours before I left for a trip to Sydney, I heard a testimonial from a preferred client. He has been recuperating nightly on a Nikken Sleep System for almost 2 years. His auto immune system has been under attack since he became HIV+. Every 6 months he has a blood test; and as in this condition the T-cell count can fluctuate, one is cautious not to jump to conclusions. Now the continuous
improvement in the T-cell count has occurred; he can only give credit to the Sleep System -he takes no drugs; anti viral or otherwise.  With his recent purchase of the palm mag, I look forward to his next analysis.
Kevin English - www.enikken.com.au/luz

No comments:

Post a Comment