Monday, May 13, 2013

If air travel is in your future and air sickness is a challenge, this post may help you.

Air Sickness
(These testimonials are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)

For more information contact John St. John at 281-494-8300

From: mmstanley@houston.rr.com
I used to use the Kenkoseat for international travel and that did help, however on the last couple of trips I used the travel pad instead.   I feel that helped more. It's easier to travel with also. I also used magboys on my legs, shoulders and neck.
Margaret Stanley - www.5pillars.com/maggie
-----------------------------------------------------------------
From: magnasouls@bellnet.ca
I found that using the palm mag for 10 to 20 minutes helps in most cases of nausea. I have used it for nausea due to hangovers, food  poisoning and sea sickness.
Paula
-----------------------------------------------------------------
From: BSnyder6@hotmail.com
I have been going to Europe quite often since 1998 because our first daughter lives in Germany. I use the following to avoid jet lag: 1. Wrap myself with the green travel pad before I put the seat belt.  2. Eye mask to sleep 3. Pimag water bottle for hydration I also bring the travel comforter so that Bruce and I can share the travel pad and the travel comforter when we sleep.
Sally Snyder - (203) 438-9319
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: hssantef@mtu.edu
My daughter just returned from Tibet and Nepal and couldn't have been happier with her insoles - she was the only one in her group who didn't suffer from altitude sickness (they all live 1 or 2 feet above sea level!). And when they had to climb the many many steps up to the Buddhist temples, she was the only one not exhausted after the climb :>)
Sally
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: bobalou@wynman.com
One of the leaders in Nikken mentioned he sold nine necklaces off his neck on a cruise by putting them on necks owned by people suffering motion sickness and they wouldn't give them back. That was before the ear rings were available & I'd suspect they'd be quite effective due to the location of the parts of the inner ear involved with balance & dizziness ... & of course our PiMag Water & the
magic MagSteps.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: nikken3479@yahoo.com
I used to get sick every time I was on a plane. If I took any kind of meds, I was always fatigued or just not with it for a couple of days. The magnetics work great for this. I always wear the necklace. You can also put minis on the wrist area. A bracelet may help. Not sure if a flight attendant would want minis taped on her wrist. As a traveler, I also either sit on the seat pad or the travel pad. This works
every time. I would always avoid flying because of the motion sickness. Now I have been able to fly to places like Costa Rica and Las Vegas (6 hour flight). This approach also helps in the car and a boat.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment