Monday, January 3, 2011

A message from the Heart for the Hip:)

Perhaps you are wondering why is John St. John taking time to share this kind of information.   The reason is a sincere desire to grow and nourish relationships with my bloggers/facebook friends and anyone they know.   In so doing I pray I can help their quality and quanity of life both phyically and financially if they desire.  What I have seen happen in the lives of those I have been humbled to touch either through my efforts or that of the team is life changing.   I am encouraging every person reading this to comment and share your thoughts.   The end result of this blog should be an A to Z resource for Natural Solutions to Chronic problems.   The more you "Like" this on facebook and this blog the more effective it will be in reaching those who suffer.    We all know those who have had or are contemplating hip replacement.  Many of us know return veterans who have challenges that this information could help.    Making the recovery better and faster would be a blessing for them.   If you look at Dr. John Jackson's blog posting on Bone Health posted December 27, 2010 in my archive, you might find a way to possibly prevent the damage in the first place.   Have a blessed day.

Hip Testimonials (updated 6-16-06)
(These testimonials are not endorsed by Nikken. They are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we
do not claim to heal or cure)
From: lewis@mlode.com
In a motorcycle accident in 1968 I popped the head of my femur out of the pelvis. Because of this I developed a long term chronic degenerative problem in my hip. In 1988 I was told I would be facing hip replacement. (while they were doing x-rays from a horse accident that fractured my hip in 2 places) By 1996 I had been, and was, wondering how much agony one should go through before taking the step to allow surgery. During this time my brother introduced me to the shoe insoles, and the mattress pad. Over a period of three months I noticed that the aching in my hips and lower back was gone. I was sleeping deeper than I ever thought possible, and not waking up when I turned. Yippee! I now use all the products, including putting the rubberthane with magnets from the car seat into both my husbands, and my motorcycle seats. - No numb butt! Love these products.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: BobaLou@wynman.com
Two years ago we loaned my wife’s daughter a pair of Magsteps and a back flex to help her hip discomfort. They helped. But she had an unexpected result; the panic attacks she’d endured for several years, and which forced her to give up her job disappeared in four days. She didn’t believe the magnetics had any effect so she gave them back….the attacks returned. She experimented that way several times and now wears them full time and has been free of panic attacks for over a year.
Bob Wynman
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: CharSongs@aol.com
I had a very painful time with arthritis in my left sacroiliac area. My rheumotolygist gave me very little hope. He sent me on my way with 24 hour pain medication. At 61 I saw years of increasing pain and lessoned activity. Earlier that year I had had breast cancer and felt the hopelessness of the arthritis diagnosis was far worse than cancer that was cured quite handily! A friend introduced me to Nikken products January, 2000. After five months I was completely discomfort free and take no medications except our wonderful nutritional products. I of course sleep on the sleep system and wake up with NO discomfort at all. I wear magsteps, a necklace and, most importantly, a Kenko back wrap with the Flex magnet and a Max to up the gauss strength over my worst area of discomfort. I used the heat pack for many months in the morning, but no longer need it. After talking with one of our nutritional experts I upped my daily intake of Joint to 12 a day for six weeks and also added Evening Primrose Oil that can be purchased at GNC. Evening Primrose Oils was recommended by one of our very knowledgable distributors as an important adjunct to Joint. I am now down to 4 Joint pills a day. I feel that all of the above measures were important, and was totally committed to sticking with the products. When pain is very chronic it often takes longer to eliminate it and/or lessen it. I hope this is helpful.
Charlotte
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: iambigd@uswest.net
On January 12, 1985, at the age of fourteen, I was unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of a deliberate act that left me with a broken hip. At the time I didn't know what to expect with my life. I had no idea what to expect over the next sixteen years. I am 30 years old now and I have a remarkable testimony.  Since the initial break in 1985, I have had seven operations including two total hip replacements. I had no idea I would have to go through that many operations all before I was 25 years old. Plus, I had no idea that I was going to end up being 6'9" either. I was 5'6" when I broke my hip and a freshman in high school. Not only did I have to deal with the physical hurt, I had to deal with the emotional hurt also.  One thing the doctor's didn't tell me is that not only will I walk with a limp, but I will hurt all over. I lost 2 1/4" off my left leg. So the combination of the shorter leg and limp left me with all sorts of problems.  Shortly after the last operation, I decided that I needed to start working out. I started out slow and with the help of a trainer I started getting stronger. The one thing I was really focused on was leg press. I only have one hip!! How can this be possible? The last operation is when I broke my artificial hip and they removed it and didn't replace it. So, my trainer looked at my x-rays and said I could do leg presses.
Then NIKKEN found me. I started feeling better and stopped hurting. I also noticed an increase in my strength. I started putting on
some good size. As of October 25, 2000, I leg pressed 900 lbs 6 times without help. AWESOME!!! The best is yet to come There's no way I would be able to do this without the use of NIKKEN products. I stopped hurting and I'm doing things that I never thought would be possible. This stuff really works!!
Darren
--------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: trilli@flash.net
My husband had a total hip replacement on Dec. 20th-the hospital staff estimated that he would be in hospital 10-14 days. We just smiled and said "we'll see". He used nothing but the comforter for the first 3 days, then used mag-strides and flex. All the rehab people where "blown away" by his abilities. He had more stamina than any other patient in the department. It was fun just to listen to him tell others what his "secret" was. We made lots of friends and met lots of people who want to know more. Thank goodness for these wonderful products, we sometimes forget what a treasure we have to share. These wonderful products help people heal about 50% faster.
The Blairs
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: donnadee2@n-connect.net
My 88 yr. old father lives in a nursing center, out of state. Nearly a year ago he fell and broke his hip. With the Dr's. permission, we put a mini and a maxi over the incision areas. By evening, there were two skin-colored spots over the severe bruising area. He called them his "headlight and spotlight". In 5 weeks, I accompanied him to the surgeon's follow-up appointment, at which time they did an x-ray. There was NO sign of any broken bone. In fact, there was shadows of new bone growth all along the old bone. The Dr. was amazed!
DONNA
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: rmsimpson1@home.com
I am 74 years old and broke my right femur just below the hip joint in March of 2000. It was a complete break, not just a fracture, and was repaired with a steel plate and seven screws, using the same type of plate that's used for broken hips. While in the hospital I insisted that the bandage include my magstrides, the only magnets I had with me at the time, in Orlando. After arriving at my home in Huntsville, AL, I began using Super Minis, as many as four at the same time, lined up along the incision. Although my local orthopedist is not convinced of the efficacy of magnets he was so pleased with the way the bone was healing that he told me to keep using them. After ten months I'm still using a cane to assist in walking, but hope to discard it soon. Incidentally, I have Paget's Disease of the Bone, which made recovery more difficult.
Robert Simpson
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: thehague@swlink.net
I signed up as a distributor and bought a Nikken mattress pad because I had problems getting enough sleep at night. The reason I didn't sleep well was because I would wake up with a burning sensation in the hip area on which I was laying. I would turn over and would sleep until that hip would wake me up because it was burning. After I slept on the mattress a few nights the burning in my hips went away. I have had the mattress a little over a year now and another nice side effect is that my varicose veins are greatly diminished and don't hurt at all anymore. Also, my husband doesn't snore hardly ever anymore since we added the rest of the sleep system. One word of caution: don't lay down on the bed unless you are planning to be sleeping as you will fall asleep fast. We have our only t.v. in the bedroom and if I watch t.v. after coming home from work I soon am sound asleep (not too good if you do that at 6 or 7 P.M. Thanks Nikken for all the wonderful products!
Françoise
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: rx4healthnwealth@yahoo.com
After only 5 weeks post surgery I am walking with a cane and pain free. I contribute this to the wonderful Nikken products that I'm using during my recuperation. I'm using the sleep system, the necklace, the elastomag back belt, and the CM complex creme. The creme has worked well around the incision areas for minor aches etc. My sciatic area was inflamed and my doctor was prescribing a pain killer and muscle relaxer which, thankfully, I never had to use because once I started using the back belt the pain running down my affected leg calmed down and did not bother again. The necklace and sleep system kept me relaxed without any neck discomfort from the many hours that have to be spent lying strictly on your back. Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions. I have had 4 total joint replacements, and fortunately I have been able to use Nikken products for 2 of them!
----------------------------------------------------------------
no pain whatsoever and walked out a happy lady.
Lynn
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: wemagnify@attbi.com
I wanted to pass on this wonderful testimonial…..  March 5, 2003
(Mr. Turner does not have a computer. He is available for 3-way calls: (909) 686-4633 FAX: (909) 686-0603 - He is 77 years old) I like to inform you of the results of my use of the CardioStrides and Joint Formula.
The situation was this: between June 17, 2001 and April 29, 2002 I had four (4) dislocations and two (2) surgeries on the same left hip.  It had been replaced in January of 1998. From April 29, '02 to the end of May '02 when I was released from the convalescent hospital,  my long walks were only a fond memory.
Through June, July and August of '02 the walks were done first with a walker, then a cane and then very slowly with just regular walking shoes.
August 30, 2002: De CardioStrides. Height: 5'6"; weight: 168 lbs.; waist line: 38". Six months later, February '03: Height: still the same; weight: 144 lbs.;  waist line: 32". CardioStrides work! Now about the Joint. When I first started, the hip would "snap". Very uncomfortable. Now with using the Joint Formula in only snaps
when I try too hard going downhill. Plus, I don't take any more pain pills. The hip seems to have a smooth action, as if it had just been
greased.
DeEstan F. Turner
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: fivepillars@juno.comKenko
Six weeks ago I had a total hip replacement. Upon returning home, I needed to stay in a rented hospital bed for easy "in and out" to the bathroom. As such, I stayed in our college-bound son's room and used his bathroom. The following is a chronicle of how NIKKEN technologies assisted me in my recovery. We placed the demo pad on the hospital bed and used the far-infrared comforter exclusively. Also with these I used two Palm Mag units - (several times a day for @ 30 minutes at a time) - one on my hip and theother on the same knee, which, prior to surgery, had been extremely painful due to walking incorrectly while favoring my hip. When having my first checkup with the orthopedic doctor, he was impressed with my mobilityand at the second visit, at which time X-rays were taken, he pronounced that I was "well ahead of the curve" in the healing process. I quickly progressed from the walker to a cane, and now many times have to walk from room to room to find where I left the cane when going outside the house! I must also relate that our son's bathroom does not have a NIKKEN showerhead. Because of the shape and size of his tub/shower, it was easier for me to get into his rather than ours. Within two weeks of daily bathing I noticed my skin was extremely dry and cracking and my dandruff and athlete's foot infection returned, none of which had been a problem since using the showerhead. Use of the Swiss SoFlower products have been helpful, as well as returning to our bathroom with the shower filter. The daily drinking of at least two (2) pitchers full of PiMag/Optimized water aided in ridding the effects of the anesthesia and cleansing my body of toxins associated with medication given while hospitalized. For a few days soon after surgery I noticed that my legs and feet were extremely sore, but were quickly comfortable again when inserting the MagSteps into my bedroom slippers. Even when traditional medical and surgical intervention is necessary to correct a physical challenge, the NIKKEN technologies go a long way to making the recovery process a quicker and more comfortable experience.
Roger Bailey
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: denleona@pacific.net
We were introduced to the sleep system after much prayer about our energy level that would not increase. I had a complete hipreplacement and breast cancer with 7 weeks of radiation. My energy level was non-existent. I fought 24/7 pain with my hip though I tried various programs to increase energy - increased vitamins and exercise. Nothing worked. John and Annette Jackson introduced us to the sleep system and magnets for our shoes. At first sleeping on the mattress seemed to intensify the nightly pain. Then I realized the magnets may be drawing the pain out. I was taking daily doses of Tylenol arthritis We also started using the water system. My energy is increased almost to normal. At night I apply CM cream to injured knee and hip.  This diminishes discomfort at night so I sleep sounder.  My husband had extreme back discomfort because of all the heavy lifting and constant work he was doing on 18 acres of property plus keeping up with two homes. Since sleeping on the mattress, his pain is subsiding. He, too, has more energy and sleeps sounder.  We try to take our mattress with us when we go home. This week we did not take it. I have found that I have to again take Tylenol for the knee and hip pain. We can definitely tell the difference when we do not have our sleep system. We know now that we could not keep up our schedule and the work we do without the sleep system, insoles, and water. We cannot be without the help we receive from the Nikken products.
Leona
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: gahbah@juno.com
A friend who has been using only a few Nikken products, finally decided to sleep under a personal comfort pad while sleeping on top of a travel pad. Two days after starting this, she called in amazement. Her hip pain had almost disappeared and she had been wondering if she needed a hip replacement!
Carol
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: bob11241@earthlink.net
This procedure worked on an 82 year old female who was told she needed hip replacement surgery. 1. Nikken joint pills- at least 6 pills / day. we told her 2 in morning, midday and before bed. Since we just learned in a recent post that one ingredient is derived from shellfish ask about shellfish allergies before recommending. 2. Body energizer- place person in straight back chair and put B.E.  machine in lap. Have them put fore arms lightly on foot plates to stabilize machine. Run on top speed for at least 30 minutes. The idea for using B.E. machine on lap came from my son Mark who was doing this for thigh problems in athletes. Results-P word started subsiding the first week. Person started to walk without cane or walker during second week. Third week bought body energizer and more joint. Put her on B.E. twice a day for 30 minutes each. Saw her this week and she says she is doing great.
Bob
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: barnwellhealth@yahoo.com
My brother-in-law (age 57) had hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. After 4 days in the hospital he went to a rehab center for a week. I took him a travel pad to lay on and a PiMag water bottle to drink from. The travel pad greatly reduced his need for pain medication. The water of course helped get him hydrated.  He arrived at the rehab center with a very swollen ankle (same side as hip surgery). I brought in the Body Energizer, propped it against the foot of the bed and he put his feet against it while he was lying down. The first time we used it for about 1 ½ hours while we visited. The swelling was noticeably reduced. The next evening I brought it back and we repeated for 1 ½ hours and it was almost back to normal. In addition, he said it took away all the stiffness and soreness he was experiencing because of his physical therapy sessions and really got him ready to go back the next day and work even harder. His physical therapist said he had never seen such fast progress.  My brother-in-law is now home and happy to be back on his Kenkopad. He feels his hip surgery was postponed several years because of the Kenkopad. Actually until recently, he thought he had a back problem, rather than a hip problem. He is a house painter and has been able to work right up until this surgery.
Susan
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: cynneil@comcast.net
I have arthritis in both hips and ruptured disc @ T12/L1; the disc @ L4/5 & S1/2 are herniated, so I have lots of lower back trouble.  The rupture @ T12 caused tremendous pain in my left hip area. I found that using the KenkoWave for about 8 hours straight helped a lot! I had it on pulse all through the night. It was the first night I had been able to sleep in 6 weeks. I’m free from that awful pain and I’m not taking any of the nasty drugs that the doctors had prescribed. I started taking 4 Immunity/day, alternating with 4 Joint/day. I take Jade Greens 3 times/day; CIAGA at least once a day, sometimes twice. I wear the back flex inside the back belt, wrapped around
my lower

No comments:

Post a Comment