Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hope for people suffering from Psoriasis

Psoriasis Testimonials (updated 5-10-10)


(These testimonials are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)

For more information contact John St. John at www.nikken.com/jsj or jsjwellness@gmail.com

From: wryter@erols.com
I am so excited I have to share this. Well, this is the first time in 4½ years--since I had developed psoriasis that I have not been in agony! My skin is nearly healed and I have only been using the water since Tuesday night! It is just Friday night now! Now this is not all I do for the skin care but this is the missing piece in the equation of holistic care--for me and I hope others who I intend to help.  Also, today I talked to the first person about the water since getting the water system. It was absolutely mind blowing. I usually have to stop frequently during a deep correction to re-hydrate the bodies (physical and Light). AND the body will not permit me to work for 3 hours as I did today because there would be the possibility of a healing crisis. Well I was giving PiMag water to the client and we
did probably some of he deepest corrections I have ever done. She remained alert and with me. People usually fade away and fall asleep as they dehydrate during deep clearings. This was a most amazing experience! I can hardly contain my excitement! Before PiMag our products' synergistic effects were helping my clients clear out issues faster so they would not need to come back (my goal, of course). Now things go even deeper! Who knows how much more I will help people with this added support! WOWSERS!  Also, I had some serious oft-times debilitating pain in my right thumb. I could not even hold a pen at times. None of our products worked. Nothing I did worked. I started washing with the PiMag water as soon as I hooked it up and within 12 hours I had full mobility of my thumb and only an occasional twinge of discomfort.  The other night at an in-home one of the people said she had been unable to breathe through her right nostril when she came into the house. After drinking only one glass of PiMag water she could breath easily through both nostrils!
Ali
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: meg@carolina.rr.com
I have had clients rid themselves of Psoriasis in localized areas by using a FIR wrap, success within 2-3 days, depending on severity.
Meg
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: sunshine2u@home.com
I have an elderly distributor in my organization that had a severe case of psoriasis on her feet. After using the socks, insoles (magsteps) and taking the joint supplement, for about 2 months, her feet are clear and normal. Results were evident after about a week and gradually improved over time.
Debra Myles
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: vlsjbeck@cox.net
My daughter has psoriasis and she uses Liver Support, Jade GreenZymes and drinks lots of Nikken water. This seems to control the problem, but if she forgets to use the product it will return. It is very important to have a healthy diet also.
Virginia
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: magnetic@ulster.net
My Dad had psoriasis, and using the PiMag showerhead really helped this condition for him. Chlorine is awful for people with this problem.
Karen
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: redgpjeep@yahoo.com


We had a young boy 7 years old that had psoriasis on his arms and legs and elsewhere. At the product launch we had him sit by the power5, drink pi water, use the body energizer, and take one lactoferrin. He already has a sleep system he is using. Anyway the next day his condition had improved almost completely. The boy is now living a much more normal life.  


Click here to learn about the PiMag Water referred to in the testimonials



http://www.nikken.com/jsj/shop/details/!pimag-waterfall.   Copy and paste the link to take you to additional information about the water fall technology.




No comments:

Post a Comment