Monday, April 22, 2013

Plantar Facilitis Testimonials 2013

Heel spur / plantar fasciitis is a condition in which the bottom of the heel is extremely painful. A heel spur is a bony overgrowth on the bottom of your heel bone. The heel spur is usually a result of an inflamed ligament (plantar fascia) on the bottom of the foot that attaches to the heel bone.  Constant abnormal pulling of this ligament irritates the heel bone and the body lays down a bone spur as a protective mechanism. Usually consists of pain with the first step in the morning, some relief following activity, but returning after extended amounts of time standing or walking.


(These testimonials are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure).

From: Laws900@aol.com
I had plantar facilitis. Started wearing magsteps - after several weeks noticed some improvement, the longer I wore them the more it improved. However when the magstrides came out, I switched to them and I saw much quicker improvement. I think because the bumps on magsteps are not the best for a heel problem. My husband also had the same thing and he no longer has problems either.
Carol
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maggie & Jon Dial
770-466-6715
I wanted to let you know that I had relief with plantar facilitis. I didn’t think I would ever be able to find anything to help. I would gladly do a 3 way call with you if you would like. I’m so grateful for these products.
Maggie & Jon
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: mhowdeshell@alaska.com
My initial product experience came by the way of my heel spurs. I am a career Army soldier that had fought my heel spurs for over 7 years. I had injections into the heel (ouch!), special orthotics for my shoes, special exercises, soft soles for my boots, you name it.  After running my morning PT (physical training), I could barely walk the rest of the day. A very patient WC, Ron Thomas, suggested I wear MagSteps. I did and after about 3 months, I had no more pain. I continue to run, play volleyball and softball, and work on concrete all day and I have NO heel spur pain. I am the Youth Minister at University Baptist Church here in Fairbanks, Alaska. God Bless you all.
Mark Howdeshell
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Cartermags@aol.com
I feel about 99% healed in 2 months with the magsteps, FIR socks, magboys, FIR wrap, minis, and exercise........not bad timing at all!! (Especially given the fact that my cousin, who doesn't "believe in" our products, suffered for 2 years with the same problem!)
Dianne
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: patty@ez2.net
My mom has had Plantar Fasciitis for a few months now. She ices her foot as often as possible and then runs the PalmMag under it as well. Also, the podiatrist gave her orthotics to wear in her shoes which seemed to help but just recently she decided to do the stretching exercises that the podiatrist had given her and what a difference that has made! If you'd like a copy of the exercises, let me know and I'll fax them to you or email or mail, whatever is convenient for you.
Patty Kerr
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: downey225@aol.com
We have great success using the elastomag ankle wrap 24/7 for 3-4 weeks, then adding magstrides during the day – plantar fasciitis should be better in 6-8 weeks.
Dennis
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: teamknc@highstream.net
I first joined Nikken with this condition. I also had a tiny bone spur. I wore the insole all day and at night and pulled a Kenkotherm elbow wrap over my heel. I wore that at night maybe 3 or 4 nights a week for 4 months. (It took a long time, but was well worth it!) It was better, but not completely. I told my sponsor & she said "are you wearing it - Every Single Night?" No. I started doing that and in two weeks it quit hurting - gone. That was five years ago.  One time, last year it felt twinges like it would start again. Immediately, I started with the Kenkotherm again & in a few days it was gone & hasn't bothered me since. My other foot did the same thing last year. I've been doing the same thing & it's almost completely gone after five months. Of course, I always wear either the magsteps or magstrides during the day.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: francesfs@msn.com
I had it in one foot and had a really hard time walking in my job. I finally went to a chiropractor who diagnosed it and as soon as she adjusted me she made me get back in my Cardio- Strides as that did give me the most relief. I was able to talk to the track and field coach where I teach and she said that the biggest problem people have is at night because the tendon shriveled up because of the way we sleep. She suggested a brace to keep the tendon stretched. I thought of what Nikken had that would brace the tendon and bingo the ankle kenko wrap and the ankle elastomag wrap. I wore them to bed and within a very short period of time I was having no problems. I wore it for months but I don't think I would have had to. I worked with a lady who had the same thing but it both feet and she got relief in about two weeks and was able to then go to the other foot and got relief there.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: cbeck@lanset.com
Nikken Family Magazine (March 2003, P. 30) says CM cream helps with foot inflammation. If put CM Cream on bottom of feet at night before going to sleep, helps one to fall asleep faster and get a better quality of sleep. I've been doing this every night for over a year.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: downey225@aol.com
I found for plantar fascitis you will have a better result using the elastomag ankle wrap for two or three weeks 24/7 and then introducing the magsteps for day use and keeping the ankles on at night only for about 3-5 more weeks. The ankle wraps are very important.
Dennis
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: carmennelson33@msn.com
This was sent by my niece, Maria, who is not a Nikken Wellness Consultant but did buy the PalmMag after experiencing its benefits: I suffered from severe plantar fasciitis for 3 years and have been unable to walk to the neighbor's house, couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes without having to get off my foot and couldn't get out of my chair at work without loosing my footing. I was told by a podiatric surgeon that my only chance of recovery was surgery to relieve the pressure across my heel. I was told I would no longer have an arch and have to use an orthotic.  I did not want to have the surgery and so I was willing to try the PalmMag. Little did I know what the results would be. I tried it for 15 minutes on a Sunday, then again on Tuesday in the morning, afternoon and evening. Wednesday in the morning I used it again and
went to work. It was about mid morning when I realized that I was walking and not limping as usual. As the day progressed I used it again and went home. I fixed dinner and sat down to eat. When I got up to take some dishes to the kitchen, I realized that I was really walking without the usual severe discomfort in my foot. I have continued using the PalmMag and my foot has continued to progress to where - while not completely healed - my foot is well enough that I can walk around the track near my home two times, something I have not done for 3 years. I feel certain that the PalmMag was the critical element in the successful turnaround in my plantar fasciitis.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: crkey2@netscape.net
I have Plantar's Fascitis diagnosed approx 4 years prior to learning of Nikken. I went through many medical suggestions for relief -none were 100% or even close. Was told I would never be able to wear heels again and to buy shoes with really good heel supports.  Tried heel cups, inserts, you name it. Once I was introduced to Nikken, I tried the magsteps and then later the magstrides. I no longer have problems with symptoms of Plantar's Fascitis. I occasionally wear heels and all is back as it should be. The magstrides are certainly more comfortable for me, but it all depends on the type of shoe I'm wearing on any given day.
Cindy Key
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: JoMark123@aol.com
For severe plantar fasciitis – I would suggest seeing a Chiropractor who can adjust feet. In the meantime move away from the point of pain and use the Palm Mag, CM Cream and Magboy on the calf of the leg that has the problem. If it is in both feet, then continue to move up and work on the lower back. Use the same and when the CM Cream has dried, use a back flex. Plantar Faciitis often comes from the Gastrocnemius and Soleus (calf) muscles becoming shortened and pulling tightly on the Achilles Tendon. It can also be a sign of Sciatica.

Dr. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment