Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hope for folks suffering from gout


Gout Testimonials (updated 12-2-10)

Seen most often in males over 40 years old, is caused by the formation of crystals in the joints with subsequent inflammation.    

(These testimonials are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure).

From: dsfinke@home.com
I had a man try the magboy on his toe that had gout. The bad pain he had had for years went away within minutes. It occasionally returns and the magboy is again used with the same results. He is sold. I also have an occasional discomfort in my big toe which I think MAY be gout. The magboy works well for me as well.
Denny & Sherry Finke
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: usafr@mc2k.com
I was initially diagnosed with gout in 1993. I had the discomfort the first time on the top of the arch of the left foot, and again in the later part of the year, I had it in the big toe of the right foot. Typically I received a prescription to remove the pain in the toe, and instructions to not start with allopurinal until the pain disappeared. (this is a maintenance drug.) The symptoms recurred in Dec. 1999.  Then I treated it with two mini magnets, one on top and one beneath the toe. The condition went away in less than 24 hours. Feb.  2001, I woke up with the same type discomfort, (this time on the side of the foot adjacent to the sole.) I was not using any medication for 6 years, and I put two magnets in the left sock, one beneath the toe and one beside the foot, held in place by FIR socks. A bit of an improvement, but I would guess less than 10%. The following morning, I soaked the entire foot in warmed PiMag water (two pitchers warmed in the microwave oven, for 1 min. each) and had an appreciable improvement. I then took 3 capsules of Joint morning, noon, and night (total of 9) with the results that this morning (a total of 4 days since onset) the entire discomfort problem is gone.  It still hurts a bit if I couch the spot on the side of the foot with my finger, but walking, putting on shoes, walking on sloping ground does not cause any hurting. I cannot tell you for certain that one of the four technologies did the trick. I can tell you that the name on all four technologies is the same. "Nikken" I noticed a large response to the PiMag water, and the remaining was eliminated by using Joint.
Dan Sullivan
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Nosrd@aol.com
I have a distributor whose husband has gout and since using the magstride and the supplements he has not had any problems.  Normally he'd miss work because of the discomfort and has not had any problems since.
Doreen Nosworthy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: malglass@idirect.com
I suffered with Gout (Left Big Toe) for many years. In fact, at times, my foot was so painful that I couldn't wear normal shoes to work and had to resort to slippers. Gout is caused by a build-up of acid in your body and seems to concentrate in certain areas of the body - for me it was my left big toe. Anyway, the products that corrected the problem for me (after about two weeks on the products) were the sleep system (mattress pad, COMFORTER, and pillow) and magsteps. I stress the Comforter, because its the far-infrared ceramic comforter in conjunction with the magnetics that draws the acidity out of your body and that's what did it for me. I'm sure you have seen or tried the 'lemon test' using the far-infrared mini-comforter, whereby you place some sliced lemons on a plate and place them under a mini comforter for 20-30 minutes and bingo, all or most of the acidity is taken out of the lemons. Well, that's what happens with your body when placed under the comforter or when wearing far-infrared products (i.e. socks, long johns, etc.). Good luck, it worked for me - I've been Gout-free ever since. Praise the Lord for Nikken products, they are awesome.
Malcolm Glass
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: stenslan@tnics.com
We have given a great deal of relief for a young man who had been suffering with this problem for 10 years. First it was the magboy  and FIR socks, then the PiMag Water and Nutritionals. He has not had an attack for about 2 years... the longest by far that he has ever  gone. This past week his mother who is recuperating from heart surgery was scheduled to come home. The stress of what they have been through and his added responsibilities and lack of diet triggered another attack. His left ankle and elbow were swollen, stiff and hurting a lot. We treated the area about 20 minutes with the KenkoWave, encouraged large amounts of the PiMag water from his new AquaPour unit and suggested a few days of a diet of mostly fruits and vegetables. 2 days later I phoned and he said the pain and
stiffness were gone and his mobility was back. He was delighted!
Jeanette
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: lyonshr@charter.net
I've worked with a friend that had his first attack of gout two years ago. He called me during his first attack. I happened to have a gallon of Optimized water with me coming home from a Nikken Launch. I poured it into a container and soaked his foot in the Optimized water and the attack stopped. So I knew I had something there and kept it in mind. We put him on double doses of Liver and Joint for three months. Then he got an Aqua Pour and shortly after that Nikken came out with Jade GreenZymes. He also wore the magsteps and the Nikken socks. He changed his diet and he's figured out what he can eat and can't and how much, along with what he can drink. He's had one attack since then and that’s the night his barn burned down.  At this point he drinks PiMag Water, wears the magsteps and the socks, has the pillow and the seat cushion, and regularly takes Jade Greenzymes. He's free of medication and very happy about that and that he can occasionally have a beer. He usually knows if he's
pushing it when he indulges and can back off from over doing it.
Dr. Dale Lyon - http://www.5pillars.com/798607400
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Angelswellness@aol.com
I had a friend that had gout and drinking the Ciaga juice he doesn't have any more problems with Gout.
Nina
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: joan@elusivetreasuresofwellness.com
My husband has infrequent bouts of Gout. This last time I had him take 5 Joint caps and had him use the Body Energizer about 15 to 20 minutes twice a day. He took the 5 Joint caps again in the evening. Repeated the sequence the next day. In two days, the symptoms had abated.
Joan
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: hansengl@mwt.net
I had a good friend that came down with gout. I asked her to come over and try the Body Energizer and drink some of our wonderful water. She loved the Energizer and immediately felt great relief. I sent her home with more water and told her to soak her foot in it and then drink a lot. The next day she called and wanted to buy the Energizer, which I delivered right away. A few days after running out of water her gout was back with a vengeance. I suggested maybe the water helped as much as the Energizer, so she got more water.  Within two days she was better again. Needless to say she purchased the Aqua Pour Deluxe!
Sherry
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: onelamb@juno.com
My husband, Bill, had gout inflammation for years in his ankles. Every so often it would flare up till he couldn't walk, but crawled with tears flowing because of the hurting. We got magsteps from Nikken and in about a month we noticed that his ankles were normal size!! He has not been bothered with gout in his feet for eight years now!
Joan
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: www.wcdigest.com
A friend of mine is a long time user of the Nikken products but was away from home on an emergency trip to help her daughter. On the first day her toe became red, painful and swollen with Gout. She immediately put her Magsteps in her shoes and wrapped her Necklace around the toe. That night she also wore the insoles in her socks to bed. By the next morning the swelling was down and the discomfort bearable. She called to tell me the good news.
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog when searching for help with gout! I'm a (somewhat) Nikken distributor/consultant but my rep status as expired due to not purchasing enough product last year! But I still love Nikken and use alot of it. I have most of the things mentioned about and am going to try some. I did try magstrides in my shoes when I had other flare-ups but they didn't seem to do anything. I also tried magnets on both sides of my foot. I am going to try the Energizer and soaking in the Pi Mag water and drinking more. We've moved and didn't set up the water system, but the flareup had already started before our move. Will let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete