Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shingles Testimonials to give you hope and vitality



Shingles is caused by the varicella-zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. After an attack of chickenpox, the virus lies dormant in the nerve tissue. As we get older, it is possible for the virus to reappear in the form of shingles. Shingles is an outbreak of a rash or blisters on the skin that may be associated with severe pain. The pain is generally on one side of the body or 
face. 



Shingles Testimonials (updated 3-12-11)
(These testimonials are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)

From: jpizzo@unidial.com
I had shingles and used the Far-infrared mini comforter under my shirt. It completely took care of the problem.
Joe Izzo MD
--------------------------------------------------------
From: concept3@jps.net
We sent a friend of ours who had shingles a Magboy to use, since the affected area is on his face and too sensitive to hold the FIR products against his skin, which really worked for him. After asking others in the Five Pillars of Health Digest what they used for shingles, I received the following testimonials to read:
~~~~~
My Mom knew an attractive, older lady golfer (often wears short or no-sleeved shirts) who had shingles on the insides of both her arms, down the full-length--for 5 years she could get no relief from any remedy. My Mom suggested she try the Nikken bracelet. After one month of wear, the shingles were gone from one arm, and after 3 months of wear, without switching the bracelet to the other arm, the shingles were gone from the other arm!
~~~~
My mother-in-law had a problem with shingles brought on by stress. She used only the FIR comforter. Her condition improved immediately and was gone within a couple weeks. She also says the comforter helps her sleep much better. Good luck!
~~~~
Doyle had great results using just the magboys. Not touching, just spinning. The problem w/the infrared is how to keep it on. Plus he said anything touching really hurts. For whatever reason the magboys seem to deaden the nerve endings (reduce the hurt) w/shingles. 3 - 4 times a day spinning them.  ( The Power mag  has replaced this for manual spinning)
~~~~
Deanne
--------------------------------------------------------
From: bobalou@wynman.com
For shingles use MagSteps, plus the Joint & Liver support & the PiMag water externally as well as internally.
Bob Wynman, DDS
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Ejwintrich@cs.com
A friend I know has had great results for shingles with the PiMag water, drinking it and also applying it directly to the skin and spinning the magboy over the affected area.
Johanna
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: skwolter@unidial.com
My husband found help for his help for a "shingles" attack. He had it primarily in his hands and he wore the far-infrared gloves and got relief from the discomfort almost immediately while wearing the gloves.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Elenburg@nmia.com
Our neighbor came down with shingles -- she was misdiagnosed 3 times but then a good doc. got to the heart of it. We recommended and she used the following:

1. spray the pimag water on the shingles, in her case it was the left side of her face
2. put the demo FIR pad on the shingles.
3. drink lots of pimag water
That's it, no magnets in her case. She was back to work in 3 days; yes, she was exhausted from her experience and the wrong meds she took.
Daveelenburg
----------------------------------------------------------------
Just about 1 year ago, my sister-in-law came down with shingles, but did not know what it was until it was too late to get the proper injections. The shingles were in a band under her armpit. Sleeping was not good. They lived too far away to lend anything, so she used a car seat which they had already purchased, to sleep on and I sent her a sleep mask to attach to a T-shirt plus the antioxidants to take.  The magnet/FIR combination certainly alleviated the discomfort at the site and there has been no long term problem.
Elaine
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: dsimbach@home.com
Be careful with shingles. Most importantly, it is a contagious condition. Before you do a rollout you need to be certain that the client is in the non-contagious stage. This disorder is similar to Chicken Pox, so rash lesions need to be opened and not newly forming. Any lesions in the formative stages will mean that the disorder is contagious and transmitted by respiratory mode (breathing, coughing,  NOT by the secretion of the lesion).  Secondly, I am positive that the rollout gave a little aggravation to the condition. Shingles, like herpes class disorders (it is in that
class) effects the nerve tracts. Nerve pain is very very uncomfortable. I would agree with the recommendation to give PiMag water inside and outside (on the rash), FIR, Joint formula (with Liver of course) - and that will help just as good as anything.  Remember a moving magnet will project that energy, so the rollout penetrates quite deeply. Rollouts are much "more intense" than a rest on the sleep system. It might even be okay to let someone (in a non contagious state) come and rest on the sleep system to see what happens.
Debi
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Kvanbeek@kdsi.net
My husband had the shingles on his left back. We did not know what it was until they came to the outside. I spun the magboys over the area and it started to dry up quickly.
Karen Vander Beek
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: gisele@viaccess.net
A couple of years ago I had a friend suffering with severe shingles across her back. Her doctor told her to expect extreme suffering for months. We put two minis in her, one by the beginning of the shingles and one at the end. Within two days her husband commented that she must be feeling better, as she was no longer moaning in her sleep. In one week the swelling was down, and she only hurt internally. She was able to wear clothes without discomfort. She thought they were miracle products! This was before the improved minis and the super minis.
Jan McBean
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: jcasdwit@bellsouth.net
I was recently working with a person who had remarkable results rinsing the effected areas with the PiMag Living Water and wearing the FIR long johns. Her symptoms disappeared in a matter of days. Hope this helps.
Cindy DeWitt DEW-ITT WELL
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Whmagboat@aol.com
I had the most relief from shingles with the FIR products. I kept wearing the magsteps, and vest (my affected area was in my shoulder), used the Kenkoseat. LIVED in FIR long johns and wrapped myself in FIR comforter. Drank copious amounts of PiMag water. A friend did Reiki on me which helped more than pain pills. It is the worst affliction I know of. I would try the KenkoWave on the area afflicted as well.
Winona
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: JMBEWELL@peoplepc.com
We have a friend who had shingles a few years ago. She wore her Far Infrared long John top during the day & her husband's at night. It was the only thing she could stand to have touching her and she recovered quickly

 From: darbru@msn.com
CM cream gave great relief to someone who been suffering from shingles for several weeks. I live with many seniors and find it is most difficult to get them to reapply CM cream and use it several times a day for best results with a serious problem. Shingles are so painful and make life miserable for those suffering with the terrible pain.
Darleen
----------------------------------------------------------------

From: stock51@cableone.net
Get all the far-infrared products you can for shingles. Long johns, socks, wrap up in a comforter. You need lots of optimized Piwater.  Use many doses of Jade GreenZymes, 3-5 a day. Large quantities of Immunity, like 15 or so a day. Take vitamin C with the Immunity, it will work even better. The new Ciaga and fruit/berry-veggie caps, and Lactoferrin wouldn’t hurt a bit, but help reduce and remove the shingles antibodies. My mother has had bad cases of shingles, so has my step dad. They hurt a lot. Use a little spritzer of pi water to spray the shingle sites. Should minimize the itch. Need to dry out those areas however. Don’t let them stay wet.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: elainelars@gmail.com
I unexpectedly contracted a case of shingles on my legs two years ago while my husband and I were on a world cruise on the QE2.  What helped me the most was wearing the long johns 24x7; that took care of the pain. To treat the sores I used CM cream. I also had the benefit of medication designed expressly for shingles that is available in the UK, but I never needed to take the pain medication the ship's doctor prescribed for me. The shingles were gone in a week. I also routinely use the water, sleep system and supplements, and have for many years. This episode was in marked contrast to my prior experience with shingles 30 years ago, when I was in intense pain for 6 weeks and zoned out on coedine.
Elaine Larson
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Shellibee9@aol.com
I had a customer who had shingles on her face. The medication took the surface away but the pain remained, mostly at night. The Nikken pillow took care of that but she couldn't roll over or the pain started again. After using the Elastomag headband, she had no further problems.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: www.wcdigest.com
I am now in my 10th month of shingle misery. I was on meds the first 5 months, for the pain, weaned myself off, and have then gone into severe itching. My area was the left side of my upper face. eye, brow, forehead and scalp. If it had not been for the PiMag water, and the CM cream, I think I would have gone out of my mind! During the pain stage, I constantly sprayed the area with the pi water or the optimized water. I then rubbed all of skin surface with CM cream. To this day, I must rub the eye, brow (the worst area) and forehead with the CM cream at least 20 times a day. It helps for 1/2 an hour at least at a time to relieve the terrible itching. I probably apply at night at least 3 or 4 times. Needless to say, I don't get very much sleep.  Thank God for the cream. I use it every time the itching hits, and can't even imagine what I would do otherwise. As far as I have been told, there is nothing for the nerve damage type itching. I dig my scalp mercifully, but can't do anything there. I know I would look like I rubbed my forehead and brow area with sandpaper, if it were not for the cream. It stops the itching, sooths the area, and best of all helps the skin from severe abrasion from the continual rubbing. Only noticeable sign to others, is the slight redness around the eye area, and slight swelling of the left upper eye from the irritation. Thank you Nikken!
Cindy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: www.wcdigest.com
I have suffered from re-occurring shingles for about 10 years on the top of my leg. It became scarred and I had no strength in the leg at all. The doctors could do nothing for me. I wore the Magsteps and in one week I got all the strength back in my leg and been sleeping on Sleep System for about two years. All the scarring is completely gone. Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment