Monday, September 3, 2012

Sinus Challeges make life miserable...Here is hope.

We live in the Houston area and most we know suffer with sinus challenges.   Sharing this with those you know may be a blessing to them.
Have a great day,
John St. John
713-725-1842
www.nikken.com/jsj
jsjwellness@gmail.com



Sinus Testimonials (updated 12-2-10)

(These testimonials are  from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)

Some of the terminology use by those sharing the results they have had will not make sense to you.   If you go to our website at www.nikken.com/jsj and click on Shop Now or Product technologies, you will be able to view what is referenced in many cases.   Going to the Resources tab and YouTube  will give you videos to better understand what we are sharing to help you.

 From: www.wcdigest.com
I got my Air Wellness Power5 when my sinuses were really bothering me. I live in the northeast and we've had so much rain during the summer and the fall, it caused my basement to be damp and moldy, and my house smelled of mold. When I've had sinus heaviness before the use of our headband and a nettie pot (salt water flushing out the sinuses) did the trick. Not this year. Thank goodness the Air Wellness Power5 arrived when it did. After running it for a few days my sinuses feel so much better. And my house smells clean.  So clean, in fact, that when my handyman came in he said my house smells like a doctors office. I said, what do you mean? He answered that it smelled clean!
Karen
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: besserschlafen@yahoo.com
Sleep mask has helped many with sinus problems. A book in German written by a naturopath says that the Magsteps help for sinuses. According to TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), the sinuses are connected to the kidneys. Pi-water usually helps for the kidneys. The necklace also helps most people with allergies as it hangs over the thymus gland which regulates the immune system. My allergies vanished overnight when I bought the Air Wellness Power 5. Every morning I was sneezing and had a runny nose for at least two hours and I was using all the products (I am a really hard case! This is not normal). Hope this helps!
Sharon

-----------------------------------------------------------------
From: lwill1@bellsouth.net
The sleep system has helped my sinus allergies to the point where I haven't taken any Claritin this year. A friend who is a professional singer and voice coach says he can hit notes now that he hasn't been able to hit in years as a result of using his sleep system.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: MAENTERP@aol.com
This past Thursday night I had a couple over as guests. Jeff has had chronic sinus's problems for years. He had taken up smoking so the warm air would keep his passages open. He knew not to smoke so he quit, only to have his head plug up again. The mayboys were spun in front of his face for a few minutes and everything started to open up. He was excited. I was going to loan them some products if they came to the Preview. So, since they were there a lot of products went home with them. When I checked on them Friday morning, Jeff said Thursday night was the first night in years they both went to bed at the same time and was able to sleep all night together. Stacy has those nasty headaches and Jeff has a real problem with snoring. They are excited. Years of drugs and NO results, One night on Nikken products!
Margaret
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Jomark123@aol.com
Not only does the sleep mask provide me with a deep sleeping environment (very private and dark in there) but it seems to open my sinuses so I can breath well, now it appears that it has straightened out that little ripple in my lens called an astigmatism.
Tom Kirchhofer, DC
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Griff42@aol.com
I had a successful outcome with one of my customers who had sinus problems. We taped a mini 1" below her navel and she reported a significant improvement of her sinus complaint.
Pauline Griffiths
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Laws900@aol.com
First product we bought was sleep mask for my husband who had sinus for many years (20?) sprayed his nose every night, took sinus pills and still it dripped down his throat as soon as he laid down at night. The mask helped him tremendously. I on the other hand had little problem with sinus at the time, but developed it a year or so later. I coughed through every wellness preview and much of the night having to resort to sinus medication which I hated. This was sleeping on the system and using sleep mask. It helped some but not a lot. As soon as the PiMag came out 90% of my sinus problem disappeared. Apparently the water helped the magnets work better. I don't always go to bed with sleep mask on, but I put it on around 4 or 5 am as I start to clog up and it takes care of problem.
Carol Laws
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: pcollins@mail.riverview.net
I have used the sleep mask, my hard pillow has been a life saver and the infrared wraps have been very good too. No medication for sinus for 4 years, since using the pillow.
Jim & Pat
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: honeytree@triton.net
I had a sinus infection (following a cold) EVERY WINTER for years before I got on the sleep system. Sometimes my sinuses would be so badly blocked my teeth would hurt. It would take from 1 to 3 courses of antibiotics to clear it up. Since I got on the Nikken products (5 winters) I have had a few colds, but NEVER have they developed into a sinus infection. I have not had to take antibiotics once in over five years now, which makes me very happy!
Deb Marcusse

From: TWOLIPS4Y@aol.com
I suffered for many years with sinus problems, having at least 3 sinus infections requiring antibiotics each year. I now have not had a  sinus infection in over 3 years since wearing the magnetic necklace! It is truly amazing to me, but I wear the necklace everyday and my sinuses are clear. I also sleep on the pad with the hard pillow, wear magsteps, and take the nutritionals, all of which help I'm sure. But I credit the necklace most for my clear sinuses.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: marygarlickroll@earthlink.net
I have had a long term (30 years) sinus problem: where my head fills up; I can’t breath through my nose; and my throat becomes irritated; I loose my normal voice and then comes the COUGH. I cough so hard, I hurt my ribs and move the entire bed. I often have to move to the couch to sit up. The Nikken sleep system, the necklace and magsteps, plus nutritionals, have all changed this situation from a 6 month problem to an occasional 2 times a year problem. But the problem still persists occasionally. My upline suggested that I try the sleep mask. I was reluctant, because I didn’t like the feel of the strap around my head, or the texture of the mask on my face.  However the other night I was desperate, so I put on the mask and with in SECONDS the coughing stopped!!! Of course I thought it
was a coincidence! I took the mask off, and lo and behold the coughing returned. Just when I thought I had figured out how these products worked, but now I find another use that has profoundly improved the quality of my life.
Mary Roll, RN, MS
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: rhoffman1@socal.rr.com
My husband has had at least one sinus infection per year as long as I have known him (20+ years), usually 2 or 3 during the winter. He used to automatically take penicillin as soon as he felt one coming on. He was so used to recognizing the symptoms that he could call his doctor and have a prescription phoned in. Even then, he would feel "punk" for several days. December 2000 we were in Las Vegas for a seminar when he felt he was coming down with one. He got up the first morning and his throat was sore. No penicillin with him, no way to get any quickly and a three-day seminar to attend. We had our PiMag system with us (Yes! Hooked up in our hotel room!), so he was trying to figure out how he could use the PiMag water. He tried to gargle with the PiMag water, but that didn't
get to where the irritation was. He also had an empty nasal spray squeeze bottle, so he took the top off and filled it with PiMag water.  Then he used it just like a nasal spray. By the time he finished his shower, the scratchy feeling in his throat was gone and he didn't feel "punk." He never came down with a sinus infection and hasn't had one since. Now he keeps a glass bottle filled with PiMag water with an eyedropper and uses it like nose drops whenever he starts feeling stuffed up. I also use it for my allergies. It is great for getting quick relief. The other products that help with PREVENTION are the necklace (we both wear one 24 hours a day), sleep mask (covers the sinuses) and the sleep system.
Sue Hoffman
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: mcwiggleys@volcano.net
I had chronic sinus problems for 41 years before Nikken. I was on 4 different medications plus steroidal sprays. Even with that I was  on antibiotics more than I was off of them. What worked? Sleep system (including pillow- I started with soft and progressed to hard), sleep mask, I began taking the nutritionals to boost my immune system. I visited a homeopath to clear some of my allergies and detox me from all of the antibiotics I had consumed over the years. When the PiMag unit was introduced, I had even greater improvement.  Most recently the introduction of the Immunity has kept me from any sinus infections this year! I have not taken prescription meds for 3 years. Although I have had a FEW infections over the past 3 years, I have treated them with herbal remedies and find that they are
fewer and farther between.
Susan
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: stonehollow66@hotmail.com
I had severe sinus problems for several years and finally had sinus surgery 5 years ago. Two months after surgery I had another sinus infection. Along came Nikken - I first used the pillow, sleep system and 2 mini's on my neck at spine area- (we did not have the necklace back then) I now wear the necklace during day- and if I feel stuffy I also wear the pearl earrings. At times I have worn the sleep mask but I do get warm wearing it and take it off sometime during the night. I recently had a problem again the first in almost 5 years. The area we live in is highly prone for sinus and allergy problems and with our drought conditions everyone's sinuses are gone haywire. But one problem in 5 years is wonderful to me that had chronic sinus problems for years.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: ronandruth@bellsouth.net
I had allergy induced asthma and sinus drainage was a huge problem. Since I started on the Jade Greenzymes I do not even have to take an occasional sinus tab. It has taken my health another step to Wellness Ruth Kent
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: NikkenLifestyle@aol.com
The Pi Water has enabled me to go from a non-water drinker to being my major source of hydration because it tastes so much better. I just couldn't drink tap water because of the taste. Since drinking it, my sinus problem has totally cleared up. I also use the sleep mask every night. A Nikken doctor in the area said it was probably that the water helped the magnets to work better.
--------------------------------------------------------------
From: sorkennwellness@optonline.net
I was in a shop yesterday and the salesperson I was chatting with complained of a sinus headache that she had had all night. I asked her if she was open to trying magnets since she didn't want to continue taking medication. And since I always have magboy with me,  I spun them over her sinus areas for less than 2 minutes, after which she said she felt drainage.
Susan
----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment