Saturday, June 25, 2011

Restore vitality to your life! Hope for carpal tunnel issues

A major nerve to the fingers (Median nerve) passes through an anatomic "tunnel" in our wrist.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition that occurs when too much pressure is placed on the
median nerve as it passes through the carpal tunnel. Symptoms are numbness of hand, tingling of fingers and weakness -- trouble holding onto objects.

(These testimonials are not endorsed by Nikken. They are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)


FROM: bbcoleman@netzero.net
I had great success with a cousin who had carpal tunnel. She was in NC visiting from Indiana and we were there from SC. She complained of her wrists hurting and was planning to have surgery in a few weeks. Not having a lot of products with me, I broke open a Joint capsule and suggested that she rub her wrists with the compound. She used the pure "jel" a couple of times that evening and the next morning her wrists were not longer hurting. When she returned home, she started taking the Joint on a regular basis and to date has not had the surgery.
Billie
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: Energziedhealth@aol.com
I have a relative who lives in England. He telephoned to speak with the family and mentioned that he was going to be operated on his hand for carpal tunnel. (By the way he is an electrician by trade.) He told me that he was scheduled for the surgery to be done in 3 weeks. Also that he would be loosing five weeks of work at the least. I told him to try our magnetic hand wrap first. He said he would be willing to try it. He received the hand wrap within 4 days and put it on that very night. He couldn't wear it during the day due to his job. The first two nights he had told me that his hand was worse. (I had mentioned to him that sometimes discomfort occurs, so he didn't give up wearing it.) By the third night the discomfort started lessening. Within 2 weeks, he had no discomfort at all. He went back to the surgeon and told him, "NO THANKS, I DO NOT NEED THE OPERATION, MY HAND IS FINE." He still wears the wrap at night and works during the day with absolutely no problem at all. He is discomfort free.
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: jean2019@chartermi.net
My mom had severe carpal tunnel that was documented by nerve studies. The Dr. said first one surgery and then 3 weeks later, the other one. Right after surgery, I ordered a bracelet for her and she canceled the surgery! She only has trouble if they slip up her arm during the night, so she tapes them at the wrist before going to bed. These are easier to wear (compliance) and they are prettier too. They contain both magnetic and FIR discs.
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: pcollins@mail.riverview.net
I have the aching forearm and use the bracelet, and a super mini with the far-infrared wrap over it are my products of choice. The key is to wear them long enough and get them in the right place. I also use the TENS to find the POINT where the magnet needs to go. I usually have two facing each other unless they are super minis then I might use one. I had this a few years ago and used two minis facing each other and an ankle wrap on my arm. I did this for two weeks 24/7. It did not reoccur for several years now I need to do it again. I love these products!!!
Jim & Pat
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: rwboard@erols.com
My wife had Repetitive Stress Syndrome and a friend of ours asked us to try the far infrared wrist band and two minis one on each side (didn't have the super mini at that time). It worked and that is why we became wellness consultants. She now wears a bracelet for maintenance and a elastomag wrist band when she plays golf. Another person who was scheduled for surgery tried the same process and ended up canceling her surgery because it worked for her as well.
Carol and Rich
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: fnenjoylife@aol.com
I was praying every day in the year of 1997 for a miracle. You see, at that time, I was faced with the decision of surgery or take disability. After being in the dental field for 19 years, I was having agonizing discomforts, waist up, from the negative effects of doing repetitive upper body motions. My neck popped all of the time with any kind of movement. My working hand was partially numb, swelled and stiff. I was dropping instruments and in the presence of my patients! My elbow hurt all of the time. I could see only two patients, clean their teeth and then I would have to take a little break so someone could massage my neck and shoulders to be able to continue my day. My lower back hurt all of the time, too.

Needless to say, by bedtime, I was hurting so much that I could not sleep without taking something for the discomforts. Ethen, I would wake up 3-4 times during the night. You can imagine how I felt by morning... more tired, more stiff, more swelling, numbness in my hand and more irritable. I knew this could not continue. I did not like my choices of surgery, on my hand and wrist or disability. However, God did bring a miracle into my life September 20, 1997. A total stranger, another dental hygienist shared with me about these wonderful technologies and this great company. All of my discomforts disappeared after using these products for only a few weeks. Everyone is different, so it might take you longer to feel and see some relief. You won't know though until yu try them! My quality of life has certainly been greatly improved! I can not help but share this information with others. It would be robbing them of the gift of a better life. My mission in life is to, "uplift the human spirit and alleviate human suffering and to be a "difference maker".
Fredda Ernest, RDH - www.5pillars.com/nulife
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: Dsnyder1@attbi.com
I have several friends that have intense wrist discomfort and have done very well with the CM cream (a must), and a
kenkotherm wrap with a supermini placed under the wrap. It should be worn 24/7 until the discomfort subsides. In addition, a bracelet has been purchased so that the other items don't have to be worn and she wears it 24/7 and is doing great!
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: cbacon@wcenet.com
I have a friend that was scheduled for surgery, and was wearing wrist 'splints' that completely covered her hands, and was trying to continue working?? I talked her into using the simple little wrist wraps (elastomag), and continue working, she could use her hands (filing and typing), and was more comfortable. I was leaving on a trip, and told her to use them daily until I got back. Three weeks later, I stopped in at her office and apologized for not getting back sooner. She said and I quote "if you had come after them last week, I would have given them back and said they didn't help, but this week I have no pain and complete mobility', please let me keep them and I will pay to replace them,". That was two years ago, she has not had the surgery, wears the wrist wraps, in fact needs another pair, and has no problems anymore. She continues to wear them at work, but her wrists do not hurt anymore.
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: KenBerger@att.net
I have a repetitive motion problem with my wrist/hand. The discomfort occurs right at the center of the base of the palm, just below the wrist. I used to use the Elastomag Hand wrap, with a Kenkotherm ankle support below it. I would roll up the ends a bit and put my thumb through the hole for the heel. Without the FIR wrap, my hand and Elastomag wrap would be drenched in perspiration. The FIR wrap allowed me to wear the magnetic wrap literally all day in comfort. Upon the suggestion of a physician WC, I tried the Joint Complex and switched to the Elastomag & FIR wrist wraps. On occasion, I will use the CM cream. My results are at least as good as before, but with greater comfort because my hand is no longer covered.
Ken
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: Jomark123@aol.com
For carpal tunnel, start working in the area of the arm muscles between the elbow and the wrist. Carpal tunnel is often misdiagnosed as a wrist problem when it can and many times is a neck and arm muscle problem. Try a neck wrap and use the Magboy in the fleshy part of the arm below the elbow, making sure to stroke up and down along the line of the arm, not back and forth across the muscle fibers. If the problem seems to be in both wrists, you can be fairly certain that it begins in the neck between the fourth and seventh cervical vertebrae. (C4-C7) Push your fingers into the muscles along side of the neck vertebrae, and when you find a tender spot on either or both sides, tape a mini there. (no need for a super mini, it penetrates more deeply than necessary.) Make sure you do not push too far in front of the vertebrae for fear of injuring the carotid arteries and the Jugular Veins. For immediate relief at the wrist, use the CM cream and a mini at the inside of the wrist. This should only be temporarily necessary as you attack the problem from its origin.
Dr. Tom Kirchhofer
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: magna-eagle1@attbi.com
I have had a lady who could work only 2 hours per day, stretched throughout an 8 hour day go to being able to work the entire day in two days. Another lady could not work at her computer. By putting a mini inside a far infrared wrist wrap she could immediately work all day. In another case a man had a hard time holding a hammer while being a carpenter. Putting on the elastomag wrist wrap helped him immediately. Magnets work almost immediately in relieving the signs and symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome and cumulative trauma disorders (CTD), also know as repetitive motion disorders Lawrence ----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: maglady@cwnet.com
I had CTS surgery on my left wrist before I had even heard of Nikken products and it was very successful. I now have CTS in my right hand and the bracelet, CM cream, super Mini, Elastomag Wrist wrap at night to immobilize it at night and this has kept me from having surgery. I get along fine day and night now. No progression of the CTS only regression of the symptoms.
Beth, RN
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: debjones@erols.com
My father will be 83 the end of June, he just had the CTS surgery. I asked him to try the magnets first, but he wouldn't listen and had the surgery. There were about 15 - 18 stitches from the middle of his hand down through his wrist. As soon as he came home from the hospital, I put a mini on each side of his wrist, under the brace, and turned the PalmMag on. He kept using the PalmMag off and on every day. The surgery was on a Wednesday, he was supposed to go back to the doctors in 10 -14 days to have the stitches taken out (and remove the brace and sling). 4 days later he took off the brace and sling, and then drove himself to church (wasn't supposed to drive until after he saw the doctor). 9 days later he drove himself to the doctor who laughed at the idea that he had used magnets. But then he found out that my father had not taken one pain pill (he was given 90) and that the wound had healed up almost a months worth, instead of 9 days. The doctor said he had healed up pretty good for an old guy and that there may be something to these magnets after all.
----------------------------------------------------------------
FROM: ralphc_davidson@telus.net
I have CTS in both wrists. I have found the mini magnets alleviate the discomfort, pain and numbness. I wrap my wrists with a tensor wrap and slip the minis under the wrap against my skin. I leave them on until I feel relief which is usually between 12 to 24 hours. I am very active in home repairs using an assortment of power tools and I also play a lot of golf and play the piano, so it is important that I am pain free. This also allows me to get a proper night’s sleep.
Ralph
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: wernsman@earthlink.net
I meet this person who told me he could not sleep more than 2 hours a night because of the discomfort in both of his wrists. He was nodding off at work when he would stop for a break or lunch. He bought 2 ElastoMag Hand Wraps and said he first night wearing them he slept better than he could remember and after a week he told me his wrists did not hurt anymore. I love sharing these products. They Work!
Chuck & Tracy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: clearday@5pillars.com
I have had wonderful results by wearing the FIR glove underneath the Elastomag hand wrap at night. I don't know why this makes a difference, since there is FIR in the wrap as well, but it does. My arm used to go numb at night from hand to elbow or above, and kept me from getting good sleep. Now it is very rare for me to be bothered, even though I am on the computer all day long. I also have a customer who was scheduled for surgery for CTS, bought an Elastomag wrap and has not had a problem since!
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment