Friday, March 15, 2013

Hope for those suffering from Seizures

A seizure is an abnormal electrical discharge from the brain. It may affect a small focal area of the brain, or the entire brain (generalized). The area affected by the seizure loses its regular ability of function and may react uncontrollably. For example, if an area of the brain that controls
an arm has a seizure, the arm may shake repetitively. If a seizure affects the entire brain, all the extremities may shake uncontrollably. Some seizures may present with staring and unresponsiveness. Theoretically, any function of the brain, motor, smell, vision, or emotion may be individually affected by a seizure. The seizure, however, for the most part will always follow
the same pattern in a given individual.

Seizure Testimonials  2013

(These testimonials are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure)

From: THolli5777@aol.com
I have a cousin who has an infant son having between 12 and 18 seizures per hour. We put him on the pet pad and they decreased almost immediately. They haven’t stopped but the ones he has are much milder than before. His therapist that visits each week is really amazed at the change in this poor soul. He is blind, deaf, and has no muscle control at all. He is truly a very loved invalid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: VRH619@aol.com
I know a young man from Anaheim, California who is an epileptic who no longer has seizures. He wears the necklace, insoles, uses the sleep system, and wears a cap with minis spaced around inside the band. He said his medication has been reduced 3 times. He is a terrific fellow and he would be happy to do 3 way calls with anyone. Gone from regular tegratol to time released. If don’t get proper sleep, it really causes problems. His name is Matt (25) & mom, Karen Coward from Winter Park, Fla. His email is jagr3268@aol.com, his phone is 407-657-8349. A very nice young man, he is a distributor and so is his mother. Sleep system was dramatic for him. Karens email is flamaglady@aol.com.
Rosemary
Greenville, SC
----------------------------------------------------------
From: wpaw@home.com
I have people with seizures put magnets in a headband. If someone has seizures only occasionally, then evening use should be sufficient. Otherwise if the seizures are every day, then the magnets should be used every day, all day long. The magnets are used for a lifetime. It may take several years of use for some people to stop the seizures permanently. I also tell patients that a sleep system is a must. The magsteps are good as well for general energy level. I suggest using mini’s for seizures, 4 - front and back and side to side. You may need more – in a ring under a headband, one after another next to each other around the whole head. That's a lot of minis. That's why I suggest the magstrides. That's a lot less expensive, even if you trim them to fit under a headband. They're not quite as strong as minis would be, but compliance with use would be easier.  As a physician, I have used Nikken magnets as my first choice of magnets. I have been using them since 1991.
Dr. Pawluk
---------------------------------------------------------------------
From: RUHURTIN@unidial.com
My brother in law has had wonderful results with the magnets and his seizures, he can be reached at 719-591-7995 and his name is Pete just tell him that his sister in law Lynette Schwab told you to call. I hope this helps.
Lynette
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: its4rel@yahoo.com
I personally helped a 9 month baby boy that had been in the hospital for 6 weeks due to grand mall seizures...he was having them repeatedly every day all day and I donated the small pet pad and WA LA!!! Within a matter of a few hours he quit having the seizures and went home 5 days later.... boy that was quite the feeling!!! Unfortunately, the parents were very young, teens and they were very appreciative but never took the time to check out the full opportunity with Nikken, and after awhile I had to say "NEXT" I also have a good friend, a man in his 30's that had a result and he is a Nikken distributor also, if you want his email address let me know and I will give it to you...hope I was of some help,
Cindy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: vocke@erols.com
My son lost much of his expressive language ability with the onset of seizures at 4 ½ years old in 1992. He also lost cognitive ability, reading ability, bowel and bladder control. We have tried 3 different anticonvulsant drugs, but decided to try the Johns Hopkins ketogenic diet for seizure control. Although he became stable with regard to seizure activity, none of his lost function returned. My mother gave him a Kenkopad in August of 97 (against my better judgment!), and he just slept on it. I noticed that he wet the bed every night on it, so I sometimes just put it away in the attic. However, I began to notice that when he was sleeping on it, he was more alert in the daytime, and did better in school. So I decided I'd live with the bed-wetting. (It eventually stopped.) The most dramatic moment came, however, during Christmas vacation. He suddenly began naming things he saw in front of him - just one word, but it was dramatic for him! Then in February, he was reevaluated in Speech and Language by a Speech Pathologist at school. I came in that day, and she was almost in tears. She said Andrew's language scores had improved by over a year! That had never happened since onset of seizures. He has continued to improve in many ways since then.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             My biggest observation to those with similar situations is that this took TIME! Although looking back I recognize some things that were happening in the first months on the Kenkopad, I didn't put it all together until 6 months later. A week or even a month's trial would not have given me the results that convinced me.
Chris Vocke
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: akwildes@arctic.net
I have been taking Dilantin for near 8 yrs due to having a seizure at age 43. The doctor said that my liver would need to be monitored to see if there were any negative results to being on Dilantin. I have found out that Nikkens Liver Support is extremely important for me to take. It will give me what I need for protection.
Diane
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: thepowersurge@5Pillars.com
We have a friend, Darlene, who experienced extreme sleep difficulties. She slept 12-14 hours per day, but stopped breathing up to 1,000 times during that "sleep" cycle! (Really - she was tested at a sleep clinic!) When she awoke she usually had migraine, then a seizure. Doctors offered her an oxygen helmet for $2,000.
We lent her a sleep system and the problems went away in a couple of days. She knew this worked, and for half the cost of the helmet she didn't have to sleep like a space monkey! They bought a sleep system, of course. Now, I don't know if sleep disorders are a factor in your cases. Regardless, I'd still lend them a sleep system (at LEAST the pillow), and perhaps have them purchase the headband and/or the sleep mask.
Dave Proulx
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: mfruehauf@aol.com
In June of 1998, I was 39 years old and in the best of health. I'd been active and athletic most of my life; riding and competing in horse shows on a national level. One Sunday morning, I was sitting with a group of friends at a resort in Michigan overlooking Lake Huron.  Suddenly, I fell out of my chair, my eyes rolled back in my head, I clamped down on my tongue and lost consciousness for about 30 minutes. The next thing I remember was the EMT putting an oxygen mask on my face. I had a Gran Mal Seizure which triggered a severe case of Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
I ended up in Mayo Clinic and was told I may have a life threatening condition. After many, many tests, I was given no reason why it happened and sent home, hoping it would never happen again. About two weeks later, I arose one morning only to fall on the floor as my knees buckled and my muscles went into severe spasms. I was taken to the emergency room and given medication for my discomfort. Thus began a 3 year journey trying to find out what was wrong with me and what I could do about it.   During all this time, I was suffering from severe muscle and joint discomfort, headaches, problems with sleep and digestion. It was so bad, I had to hire someone to take care of me. I was unable to walk without the help of two canes, unable to drive and unable to take care of my four children. I can't remember much about 2 years of that time because of all the different medications I was taking. I had to sell my horses thinking I'd never be able to ride again. Sometimes I'd just lay in bed and wonder how I would live through the next 15 minutes. I changed doctors several times, went to massage therapy, movement therapy, psychotherapy, acupuncture treatments, all in an effort to find relief.   In Feb., 2001, the nurse from my children's school called me and suggested a new knee wrap for my daughter's knee. She told me of her friend who sold magnetic wraps and gave me her phone number. Little did I suspect this "angel", Ellen Northen, would be the person to help get my life back. She took me to the Wellness Center here in Richmond and showed me the whole line of products. I told her of my condition and she suggested I try the products for myself. I walked out that day having ordered a knee wrap for my daughter, and for me... a sleep system, the insoles, the necklace and some of the nutritionals.  Within 3 days, the discomfort in my feet was gone! I had been soaking my feet every evening in a foot bath and suddenly (with the insoles) I had complete relief. Within 3 weeks of sleeping on the sleep system, I was sleeping through the night and waking refreshed I found I could stay up later and also get out of bed in the morning and not have to use my canes. I began exercising again and in July started showing my NEW horse, "Mistral."  I am now able to fully enjoy my life again. I can do anything I want with the fear of ending up flat on my back. I'm off all medications I was taking and my children have their mother back again.  I became a "Wellness Consultant" to help others regain their quality of life. There truly is HOPE in with these wonderful products and company.
Martha Fruehauf
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: dmright1@5pillars.com
My brother had experience seizures 3-4 times a week his entire life (since age 9 mos. He is now 48). I heard about a mother who put her 18 month old on a pet pad, because he was having up to 22 seizures a day. Within 2 nights the seizure activity ceased. I decided to put my brother on a sleep system, in August 2001. He is now down to 1 seizure every 5 months... I highly recommend the sleep system. He drinks the PiMag water, as well.
David
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: EdCalles@att.net
I assist a young man (30 years old) who started having seizures at the age of 13. He had brain surgery but did not help. About 2 years ago I started using various products - Magsteps, sleep system, 3 minis in the headband, which appeared to be helping. Daily Seizures decreased from about 30 @ day to an average of 2 per day. Since the goal is zero seizures, they was decided to implant the VNS last July 2002. He is still experiencing seizure activity. Prior to the implant, I conferred with Cyberonics, Inc (800-332-1375). They informed me that only the magsteps could be used after the implant since any other products would cause problems with the VNS.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: mikengretchen@cox.net
Our son had seizures. He had grand mals and they started with a smaller seizure at first. The staring seizures can be harder to detect.  He was greatly helped by the sleep system - especially the pillow and the water. A friend of mine had a young son with seizures too.  He would cry out-really loud (like can happen right before a seizure) every night. After he got the pillow, he stopped doing that. When  his sister borrowed his pillow one night, he cried out again.
Gretchen
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: su.anderson@aquila.co.nz
We sold a necklace to parents of a 12 year old girl who was suffering seizures that were diagnosed as resulting from panic attacks. She was having up to 7 attacks a day and since putting on the necklace has not had a single attack! For the first few nights she also wore a headband with a couple of super minis slotted in behind it.
Su
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: burtlynn@verizon.net
A Wellness Consultant has a history of Grand Mal Seizures after being injured on a construction site 7 years ago. They always resulted in hospitalization, tremendous pain, suffering and at least two weeks of rehabilitation. The latest occurred a week and a half ago. When discharged this time he was talked into trying a sleep system by his Uncle. He reluctantly plopped himself onto it and slept fully through the night. Upon arising the next day, he still was very 'wobbly' when attempting to stand up, and in fact usually had to be assisted to go to the bathroom, etc. Uncle L. then recommended that he put the magsteps in his shoes. Took about ten minutes, he says, for him to be able to feel the energy and walk well and completely unassisted! Needless to say, he will be telling his 'Million Dollar Story' to everyone who will listen!
Burt
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: sahr@neo.rr.com
Our 4 year old has a seizure disorder. She began having seizures over a year ago. We put her on a sleep pad (in this case it was a pet pad because she is still in a crib). We noticed a big improvement with just that. Now we have a necklace and kidstrides on her. I usually lay the vest over her as a blanket at night and do daytime treatments with the palm mag. She is not seizure free at the moment but there has been a tremendous improvement. This is amazing considering the fact that her syndrome is known to not have many answers including drugs. She has been through a couple of episodes lasting a few weeks of frequent seizures but in each case it was related to a thrush infection. We now have her on lactoferrin. From what I understand it is unheard of to recover to the extent she has. We are just coming out of a thrush infection and are seeing one seizure a day on average. We hope this will improve. Her seizures are metabolic in type.   Other things we use with her are jade greenzymes, lactoferrin, multivitamin, and occasionally the immunity. All of these we use in small doses by opening up the capsule and putting about one fourth of the contents in applesauce. (She now expects her applesauce to be green!)  There is another person in our area whose daughter has seizures. They saw a huge decrease in the amount of seizures just by having her sleep on a personal comfort pad. I think they would see more improvement with more products like the necklace, and insoles.  Heard of another who put his grandson on the magnetics and saw an increase of seizures. I only mention this for awareness. I am guessing it could be a detox type situation but who knows. I would suggest start with one thing (maybe the insoles) and add slowly
just in case.
Michelle
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: velho@pacbell.net
The most exciting though is this story of a 4-year-old girl. She had a stroke when she was born and has suffered terrible seizures since.  Recently the seizures have gotten much worse and the doctors could offer little help. The medicine costs to control the seizures are astronomical per month. The family was told that surgery most likely would be the only solution to lessen the seizures - to save this child from becoming retarded. Two weeks ago I gave my KenkoSeat and Travel blanket for her to use. This was Thursday evening.  Already that day she had 12-14 seizures per hour. That night on the products she slept through the night, the first time ever since birth.  Next day she had one seizure in the morning after getting up, but it had been like a "pause", surprised look on her face, no crying after the seizure. This little girl had lost 6lbs during the last month prior to the KenkoSeat. Now she is eating like crazy and is being a regular child. We will be adding more products, but the results for now are absolutely amazing, just with two products.
Ritva
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: paulasy59@hotmail.com
Logan is a 14 year-old boy from Birmingham, Alabama. He has Muscular Dystrophy, Leukodystrophy and Epilepsy. At age 9, he was confined to a wheelchair, having five to seven Grand Mal seizures every day. The medications that he was given over the years made his quality of life worse. His parents were desperately seeking a better solution.  Last year, they came to Atlanta to look at possibilities at a major health event. They met Sheri and Jack Clarke at the Nikken Wellness Home booth. Sheri and Jack subsequently traveled to Alabama where they demonstrated Nikken technologies, rolled Logan's back and left a sleep system for the boy to use. The next day, Logan showed improvement and had only one seizure. His parents bought all the components of a Wellness Home.
Today, Logan is out of the wheelchair, a student in regular classes, is taking ballroom dancing lessons (a dream of his) and has not had a seizure in nine months. His parents are sharing Nikken with a passion and a mission to educate and help others create a healthier and more balanced life.
Paula Solomon
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: KathieZier@aol.com
This boy had been born perfectly healthy, and around 4 ½ began having epileptic seizures. He has tried 30 or so medications in the last 6 years and nothing has helped. I spoke at an in-home in June in Ohio, and she personally got help from a bad headache and decided to try the products on her son. As you read this, remember that there is often no one "magic bullet" that helps, but the layering effect of having the products in a Wellness Home.
Kathie Zier - 970-377-3493 - www.5pillars.com/Zier
---------
TESTIMONY:
My son is 10 yrs. old & started using Nikken products at the end of July, 06. We proceeded very prudently with him with a goal being to introduce a "new thing" every 7 days, except the supplements. So, here's what we did... The very 1st item was the necklace & he wore it @ day time only. We also started the Pi magi water a few days later. He was given the "Liver Support" around the same time as the water, for approx.5 to 7days before starting anything else. We gave him the "Fruit" supplement & 4 days later we started the "Vegetable" supplement for 4 days, as well. At that time we started him on the "Greenzymes" & the "Ciaga" for 7 days. We then gave him the mag. insoles to wear, for the 7 days. Then we introduced the mag. mattress for the 7 days, & the comforter as the last thing.   He now wears the necklace sometimes @ p.m. He had an average of approx. 3 Generalized seizures (Grand Mals) @ night, sometimes requiring an injection to stop the seizure, but not always. The day time seizes were approx. 9 to 14 per day (and I am being conservative) although it is difficult to be as accurate on the day seizes. I will note that his "mental state" was one of being very tired and/or "in a fog" most of the day after a difficult night or day. We noticed small, but very beneficial changes in his actions or attitude during the day BEFORE ALL of the Nikken products were implemented...that's why we kept on using the products, even though he still did continue to seize. His seizure activity did continue to slow down little by little. And, later he had 1 and sometimes NO  seizures @ p.m.!! : ) and the a.m. were much "milder" and some much less, again, it's very hard to always detect them. Then, there was also a medicine change that occurred the 1st week in October. We feel that while the med. change has helped him, there is no doubt in our minds that the natural products had helped before the meds were added. He has been able to read better & do better at tasks given @ school & home. (He goes to school for 2 hrs./day with a LPN.) We feel that his reading level was not able to be "tested" or shown due to the "in a fog" state from his seizure activity. Now, my son has NOT had a "break though" day time seize since Sept.  9!! And, since Sept.9, the night time seizes have been 3 (generalized)...in total!! And, I want to mention that he did have a fever & slight cold that brought on the one seize, a week ago. And, his "recover time", after the seizure time, was phenomenal! So, we are absolutely thrilled, thrilled, thrilled! This has been a terrible road to travel for my little son, who started seizing @ 4 years old...He has missed so much of his childhood, especially for the last nearly 4 years, as it has been nearly almost unbearable... But, we now see our son - who he really is...and whom we have missed so dearly... We have our son back. And, I feel that the natural products that Nikken uses are just plain common sense, it's nature. And, it's not toxic to such a little body. We couldn't possibly know what he has felt from the seizures...or the drugs given to him & the many hospital stays. But, we know he looks better and he says he feels "great" now.
Debbie & Ric Simpson
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: espinozamp@yahoo.com
Years ago while trying to introduce Nikken products to my cousin, she told me that her son, who is a person with developmental disabilities, would have at least 30 seizures every day. I had a King KenkoSeat with me and she allowed him to lay on it on the carpeted floor while we discussed the products. Her son, who was already in high school, was curled up in the fetal position. After about 20 minutes of talking, my cousin got down on the floor and pulled his legs out straight. I thought nothing of it but she then said that this was THE FIRST TIME that she was able to pull his legs straight out EASILY; she said that it usually involves some struggle!  Anyway, she was willing to borrow the KenkoSeat for five nights. I asked her if the school aide could document the number of seizures he had at school; she said no problem because they were already required to do so per his IEP. When I came to pick up the KenkoSeat, she told me that the seizures went down to one or two during the day and almost never at home! She quickly took out her credit card to purchase one!  Another girl friend's son had constant spasms; his body would shake around right in front of you. We were at the bowling alley and he sat on the KenkoSeat while my friend and I talked. She was surprised because it was almost an hour before he had another spasm.
Mary Espinoza
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: john.lafferty@verizon.net
My wife, Suzanne, has had Lupus for over 20 years. In that time she has she has been taking about thirteen drugs a day and various pain medications. In the middle of those 20 years she developed cancer. Having Lupus and Cancer at the same time caused some serious complications. Thank God, a wonderful surgeon and my wife’s positive attitude - she is a cancer survivor. The Lupus though seemed to be getting worse. She experienced very painful joints and a lack of energy. In the mornings she would get up in pain and be very shaky on her feet, and having to hold the wall for balance.  One day she went out shopping and had a seizure - with one every year for the next five years. They don’t know what caused them,  but it was probably a Lupus flare up. She had to leave her job and go on disability. A specialist tested her for sleep patterns and found out she wakes every 10 minutes. The Doctor said that this was definitely a trigger for seizures.  Things all changed when a lady named Joyce Barron, a friend from Dale Carnegie, called me and asked if I ever kept my options open. I won’t go into all the particulars, but at the first meeting my wife sat on the Body Energizer. The swelling in her feet went away along with the pain and also the pain in her neck. The next meeting Joyce gave her a roll out and put her to sleep. We knew we had to get a Nikken Wellness Home.  It is now more than a year and a half later. No more seizures, sleeps through the night, off half of her medications, and we have not taken a pain reliever since we joined the business and bought a Nikken Wellness Home. My wife has gained 10 years back on her life.  People who knew her 10 years ago cannot believe the difference.  An important side note. My wife has been on OsteoDenx for three months. She just had her blood work done. The results just blew us away. The Doctor said that there was an increase in her red blood cell count and that her bone marrow was very good. Something we hadn’t heard before.
Jack
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: nrg2day4life@yahoo.ca
I have worked quite a bit with people that have suffered from epileptic seizures. One gal who was 28 at the time got to the point that she was able to get her driver license, as she went the 5 years without having any seizures. She used the water, sleep system the magboy and necklace and did a nutrition program. She still is driving today and enjoys what she calls a normal life again. I've also used it with dogs. Started off with a pet pad and when the dog felt a seizure coming on he would run for the pet pat if in the house or try to get into the house. We took his collar and attached 4 mini to the inside and they stopped. The owner was able to take the dog off  it medication at the cost of a couple hundred $ a month and was very happy as the dog did not like taking the meds. The dog live seizure free for three years after putting him on the magnets.
Peter
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: david_jones33@yahoo.com
With someone dealing with seizures, there is an awesome video clip testimonial on Youtube. Just go to youtube.com and type in "ruexc" in the search box. You will see 2 things options pop up "ruexcited" and "ruexcited for Nikken testimonials". Click on the 1st one ("ruexcited") and you will see a bunch of video clips pop up that are very good Nikken testimonials. Scroll down the 1st page and click on the one that says "Dave and Mona Wright". It is an awesome testimonial where Dave was a Nikken event and during the lunch break there was a round-table discussion asking each person to share what has gotten their attention the most thus far at that event ... Dave shares the story of a woman talking about an 18 month old baby that was having 22 seizures per day ... after hearing about Nikken the mother put the baby on a pet pad and after just 2 days, the seizures went from 22 per day to none ... that's right NONE. It is an absolutely awesome testimonial.  We truly have the most life-changing thing on this entire planet and I sincerely hope you guys are sharing it with as many people as possible. By the way, the man behind the camera for those wonderful testimonial videos on Youtube is none other than Dave Johnson. He did many of them at the 2008 Nikken Convention in Orlando. I am getting ready to go to the New Product Launch and I am really looking forward to what Nikken has done for us most recently. Nikken hugs to all of you!!!
David Jones

2 comments:

  1. A marketable strategy likewise enables you to outline
    of chemo vet in bundaberg a Veterinary Practice Marketing methodology (by means of market examination) and set business and money related targets, which you can screen now and again, to guarantee your center is productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your family, friends or co-workers haven't got any recommendations for you, you'll be able to notice a decent animal hospital by road completely different ones and asking lots of queries. pet supplies bundaberg

    ReplyDelete