Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The gift of information is posted here for those suffering with Bursitis. Feel free to share the gift


Bursitis Testimonials 2013

Bursitis simply put is the inflammation of a bursa. Every person has hundreds of bursae scattered throughout the body. The function of a bursa is to decrease friction between two surfaces that move in different directions. Therefore, you tend to find bursae at points where muscles, ligaments, and tendons glide over bones. The bursae can be thought of as a ziplock bag with a small amount of oil and no air inside. In the normal state, this would provide a slippery surface that would have almost no friction. A problem arises when a bursa becomes inflamed. It loses its
gliding capabilities, and becomes more and more irritated when it is moved. Bursitis can either result from a repetitive movement or due to prolonged or excessive pressure.


(These testimonials are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS – and we do not claim to heal or cure)

For more information or help call John St. John 281-494-8300 or jsjwellness@gmail.com

From: cynneil@attbi.com
My Dad who is 75, has had bursitis in his shoulder since a car accident in '63. He swears by the super mini; won't go a day without it.  He even wore it into surgery against the orders of the doctors. He doesn't have a computer, but he's a Nikken consultant now and is open to doing 3-ways. He's in Riverside California. You can e-mail me back to get the number if you want to.
CynDee Aerts
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: clydeclan@earthlink.net
My husband is a teacher and basketball coach on the high school level. One of his very promising players was diagnosed with bursitis in his knee. The doctor said he had to just live with it. My husband gave him our kenkotherm knee wrap to try. Within 20 minutes his knee no longer hurt.
Nancy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: lindachaney@comcast.net
The CM cream and either a far-infrared knee wrap that was cut and placed over the shoulder or the far-infrared long john top worked great on my Mom for her bursitis. You can also use the CM cream and place 2 to 3 mini magnets on the shoulder. Also, taking the Joint supplement which lubricated the joints, muscles and connective tissue is of great benefit. Start with 6 per day (3 in the morning
and 3 in the evening - preferably on an empty stomach). When taken with the liver support and antioxidant, the results are enhanced and quicker.
Linda Chaney
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: pyamada5@attbi.com
I had bursitis which was requiring cortisone injections every 3-4 weeks, which was all conventional medicine, had to offer. My upline friend introduced me to Nikken just as I was anticipating another injection. Well, I received a rollout at a Wellness Presentation and sent home with the products. My immediate reaction was a solid nights sleep, something I never had (usually was up 3-5 times per night with trouble going back to sleep many times). This is what got my attention and after my 7 days on the sleep system, I was convinced to make the investment. Well, during a 4-5 week period, my bursitis gradually "melted" away!
Peggy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: lucydoil@attbi.com
I had bursitis in my hip when we were introduced to Nikken. In fact, it was that product experience that made me fall in love with Nikken!! Our sponsors loaned us a sleep pad, within four days, my pain was gone and hasn't returned ... of course they didn't get their pad back until we got our own sleep system!!
Lucy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: meg@carolina.rr.com
I am a Massage Therapist and have been working with/loving the Nikken products for 2 yrs now. As a new consultant my first 'project' (besides myself) was my husband, then 43 yrs old, who had had bursitis in both shoulders for years (as well as spondylolesthesis in lower back, and residual pain in one ankle from steel plate supposedly helping a fracture). My husband had been on anti-inflammants for 4 years for all of the above. I started him off with a super-mini on each shoulder, back flex on low back, magsteps in shoes, and on sleep system at night. Within weeks improvements in shoulders were noted, and by the 3-month point, he
was OFF ALL medications! I started him on the Joint C-M supplement when it came out, which he continues to take, and he still sleeps on the system, but doesn't even have to use the 'spot magnets' anymore!
Meg Morgan
----------------------------------------------------------------
I have found that the necklace has helped my bursitis a lot. I started wearing the necklace for migraines but after about a week, I found that not only were my migraines gone, my shoulder and collarbone no longer ached. This was a great "side effect".
Lynn
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: skwald@mobiletel.com
I have had bursitis for many years. Although I use many Nikken products, I believe the most helpful for this problem has been the magboys and the gold necklace, which I rarely take off. The magboys were the initial product I used. Rolling them around the shoulder area several times daily. Now, when I notice the beginning of a tightness or slight discomfort, I use the magboys and within minutes I get relief. I believe the necklace has an ongoing effect that has helped to eliminate most of this problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: magna-eagle1@attbi.com
I can tell you that when I get "tennis elbow" from over extending my right elbow while lifting weights that I immediately put on a far infrared wrap with a super mini or the magnetic elbow wrap. And within minutes the aggravation, discomfort, or whatever you want to call it that drives me crazy (especially if I bump it or sometimes even just touch it wrong) is gone and I continue to finish my exercise
routine. I can tell you that in BN (before Nikken) when I did caused this condition to occur it took 6 or more weeks before a somewhat normal life could continue. It would be almost 4 months or more before I could begin using that arm in carrying a weight of any kind. I have had a doctor who lives down the island from me put the shoulder wrap and two super minis on his left shoulder as he experienced a bursitis discomfort and he bought the 3 pack to put one on each firing point of the shoulder. The pain was gone.  Hmmm, guess it was chance that did it. He didn't think so and wouldn't give me my products back until his arrived.
Lawrence Blair
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: hihohiho@tampabay.rr.com
My jaw was locked for 8 months with a calcified disc that went forward in the joint. My prognosis was surgery from the Mayo clinic that gave me 20% success rate to eat supple foods for life but not relief of the chronic, intense pain. My daily life was full of prescription drugs, writing notes to my husband and children and having no phone because I was completely unable to speak.  From having my own medical billing business at home and working outside the home part time, my deteriorated physical state required at 34 years old to be retrained by the State for disabilities. I was raising my three girls from the bed and unable to carry out
daily duties. Life was about careful, limited choices, I could fix dinner but not have the energy or ability to eat it or clean it up. I could gather laundry but not get any farther. You get the idea. Yuck! I was open for alternatives and refused to accept that my life prognoses was drugs, pain and blender food. I knew there was an answer for me and that my systemic joint disease, flare up was not going to crumble me. When I had reconstructive foot surgeries and my length of stay in a wheelchair was undetermined or when I had three shoulder surgeries within two years I knew the body was amazing at finding the Physician within. I definitely believe everyone deserves to be pain free. I was given a bottle of JOINT from Nikken. I started sleeping and wearing and drinking Nikken. Six weeks later I yawned in the shower and my life has not been the same since. I investigated the company, I researched and tried all the products and each person in my family has had a major quality of life shift.  My husband no longer snores or has gloopy eyes with allergies or misses work with tremendous shoulder tension and headaches. My
daughter's gymnastic scores went from 7's to 9's with her going from the bottom of the competitive level to ranking as an elite gymnast statewide! We have all claimed LIFE back.  Surprisingly, I have heard similar benefits from all over the world of people that when they use enough of the energy products for long enough, their quality of life shifts for the better.  Seems to me at our age with the marketplace of baby boomers that no longer settle for traditional remedies of surgery, chemo,
antibiotics and radiation that they seek for natural health alternatives to heal and prevent illness. With research proven benchmark patented energy technology products, Nikken alters the bodys' balance to give each person, one person at a time optimum health.  I now take no prescription drugs, have no side effects, have full range of motion, no pain, no discomfort and have energies to spend
time with my three children and devote to the passion of building a business that provides me with the income to choose my work schedule and who I spend time with.  With our natural need to know we gravitate to look for the best. I work with my husband, from our home, with a team of professionals and we have a proven recruiting system that shows people how to do what we have done. I no longer live with the chronic pains of bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis and TMJ.
Sally
(813) 265-2664

No comments:

Post a Comment