Monday, October 29, 2018

A Young Champion and his Nikken Products

A Young Champion and his Nikken Products

Jack Turner is a young British athlete who has won an impressive number of awards. Jack became the English Schools under-17 2017 Octathlon champion when he won Gold in Boston, UK. He went on to represent England at the Schools International Athletics Board (SIAB) Home Internationals in Glasgow, Scotland where he won Silver for the indoor Pentathlon.
This year Jack won the under-18 British Standards decathlon competition, exceeding the European entry standard. This led to him being selected to represent Great Britain at the European Championships in Hungary, where he set a new British record. A few months later he went on to compete in his first under-20 Decathlon and achieved the gold medal and another national title. At the end of the 2018 outdoor season Jack is ranked 6th in Europe, 6th in the world for under-18 Decathlon and 4th in the UK for under-20s Decathlon. He’s aiming high for the championships next year!
A big fan of Nikken products, Jack uses them before, during and after competitions. He explains, “I found the KenkoTherm Knee Wrap  really supportive, especially since I hyperextended my knee last year long jumping. Wearing it helps me both physically and mentally. The tight yet comfortable fit meant that for a long period of time I could compete with it on.
“I found myself using theKenko MagDuo  a lot. In preparation for the European Championships, I would use it on small muscles and joints for some release. I used the Kenko Touch  on my inflamed tendon, that I picked up during a decathlon, days before another competition. I used it at night just before I went to bed and felt that it really helped me to perform well the following day.
“I have a PiMag Waterfall  at home, so to be able to carry around PiMag filtered water in the PiMag Sport Bottle  when I compete was reassuring, especially when competing abroad.”
The young champion is clearly adhering to tried and true Active Wellness practices.
  • He keeps hydrated and drinks PiMag® alkaline water.
  • He keeps his muscles and tendons warm and supported with form fitting KenkoTherm wraps.
  • He takes advantage of patented DynaFlux® magnetic technology to massage himself with the handheld KenkoTouch® and the Kenko MagDuo®.
We look forward to hearing more about Jack Turner’s brilliant athletic accomplishments over the coming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment