Friday, March 11, 2011

Hope for those suffering from Osteoarthritis

Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It is also known as degenerative joint disease (DJD). Possible causes including: injury, age, congenital predisposition and obesity. It is characterized by the breakdown of the articular cartilage within the joint. Articular cartilage is a firm rubbery protein material covering the end of a bone. It acts as a cushion or shock absorber between the bones. When articular cartilage breaks down, this cushion is lost, and the bones will grind together. This causes the development of symptoms such as pain, swelling, bone spur formation and decreased motion. Osteoarthritis commonly affects weight bearing joints such as the knee, but it may affect any joint.

Osteoarthritis Testimonials (updated 9-20-08)
(These testimonials are not endorsed by Nikken. They are from people like you and me. We make NO MEDICAL CLAIMS -- and we do not claim to heal or cure) Should you receive hope from this blog, please email me a John@JohnRStJohn.com or jsjwellness@Gmail.com and I will be happy to provide you more information or answer your questions on why I am so passionate about helping anyone who would like to have a better quality of life. Have a blessed day!

From: CindyBWillis@aol.com
How does one thank a company for giving back, and savings ones life? Sound like too much? Two years ago, I was given a number to all, by a lady who cared enough about me, to CARE! She wasn't even a distributor, but the mother of one. It took me three weeks, but I did make that call, thank God. On Sept. of '98 I started using the products. I became a distributor in Oct. of '98. Although I am only an executive in level, I have been
my own best customer. I have incontinence, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, degenerative disease of the back with several herniated disks causing sever sciatica, messed up feet from several bad operations and arthritis, ongoing tendonitis and bursitis due to labor intensity related to my job (40 to 50 hours a week) and tinnitus (ears). Add to that a stress related life one would never want to trade with me for, burns, broken toes and Big time all around DISCOMFORTS. I have great humbleness of gratitude to Nikken. Had I not had these products at the exact time I did, I would have lost my job due to disability. My back and sciatica were so intense, my lack of sleep and leg weakness were to the breaking point. The epidural shots I was getting were to the point of no help, and an operation was looming. Still is for that matter, but I have held it off for two years, with these products. When breast cancer was detected in Aug. of 99, I would NOT have done anything to save my life, as it really held no meaning for me any more. My personal life was a disaster, and I was clinically depressed to the point of actually praying for cancer to take me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had lost one son at the age of 33 and were about to lose another living with us who had diabetes at the age of 36. (we did lose our son Glen this past Aug 15th) He had multiple related problems and no quality of life. Well,---enter Nikken! A year later, I was diagnosed with cancer. I now had people who cared, were supportive and encouraging. I also had a new quality of life, I had only dreamed to have. (in fact that was my only dream, for the past 20 years or more). I was now almost free of P--n and able to work like a 20 year old. (I'm 63) I also had a wonderful surgeon I loved and respected. God put me here for a purpose folks. I came thru the operation with all signs of cancer gone. I took radiation for 11 weeks and continued with flying colors. I have remained fine until a few weeks ago. No cancer- but the return of several of my problems contained and controlled for over 2 years.. This brings me to the point. I now have a lot of discomfort. BBBBuuuuuuuuutttttt. I know----the reason for it. Overwork physically, on top of high stress, which combined to aggravate the conditions I have, which are permanent. I am loaded up again on many of our products-Nutritionals, magnetic, and fir. In time, I know most will calm down again, and I will be OK. This is something all of us should stress to our customers. When one has the faith in, the commitment to, and the belief in this company and its expertise, there should be no hesitation what so ever in answering someone who questions these products after a week, month, year or several years use, and doesn't seem to work any more. They DO work. They WILL work . They will eventually kick in again. One has to realize that our personal ongoing lives have a bearing on interrupted results in Nikken products, just as misuse or stress levels affect medications too. So- Believe in Nikken. Trust Nikken. Love Nikken . And spread the word about Nikken. Nikken will change our world someday. With it's love and help to all mankind.
Love to all of you--Cindy Willis
----------------------------------------------------------------

From: goodhealth@canwetalk.com
I have osteoarthritis throughout my whole body - Nikken changed my life 5 years ago - I was going to the Chiropractor every other day - excruciating "discomfort" was the norm. I was lent some products and ...as the story goes...the rest was history. I sleep on a full sleep system (ie mattress pad, pillow and comforter), I use magsteps in my shoes daily, I wear a bracelet and a necklace daily, I drink PiMag water, take CM (joint), and periodically if I know I am going to be either sitting around all day (ie at a Wellness Expo) or doing something physically strenuous (such as shoveling snow), I will put my back wrap and my back flex on. I wouldn't be without my Nikken products - they changed my life so drastically that I became passionate about them to become a distributor.
Susan Turner

I have a very good friend whose mother is on a wheelchair due to osteoarthritis. She bought the sleep system, seat, soles and magboy. She found the products make a huge difference on pain and therefore her life! Simple things like getting up or down on her own, brushing her hair and to tell the truth she became a much nicer person!
Teresa
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: gibsonc21@spis.net
My 91 year old mother-in-law has had four compression fractures followed by Kyphoplasty which stablizes them. For her general comfort, she swears by the CM Cream (won't go to bed without having her back rubbed down with it). She also sits on the Kenkoseat during the day and takes the Joint Formula religiously. We think the PiMag water would also be beneficial, but at her age she doesn't cooperate on that issue. All in all, our products really seem to help her tremendously so we feel blessed!
Betsy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: margaretfla@msn.com
I have a bad case of osteoarthritis of both knees. I was on Vioxx for awhile and then on Celebrex. About a year ago, I was able to get off Celebrex by taking the Joint supplement. I take other supplements and drink a lot of PiMag water which, I'm sure, contributes to the absence of pain in my legs but I feel the Joint was the primary cause for my relief.
Peggy
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: wes.thorp@gmail.com
I have a bad case of osteoarthritis of both knees. I have had one knee scoped and had taken Vioxx on a daily basis. There were days that the pain just sucked the desire for any activity right out of me. I got the KenkoWave and it has made a difference. I haven't had a Vioxx for a couple of months. And, I'm reasonably active. I don't feel like new, but I have good function in the knees without the persistent pain. I also use FIR knee wrap with magnets.
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: oranuri@netvision.net.il
Participants: 194 men and women aged 45-80 years with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee. Intervention: Wearing a standard strength static bipolar magnetic bracelet, a weak magnetic bracelet, or a non-magnetic (dummy) bracelet for 12 weeks. Conclusion: Pain from osteoarthritis of the hip and knee decreases when wearing magnetic bracelets. It is uncertain whether this response is due to specific or non-specific (placebo) effects. Magnetic bracelets reduce pain in osteoarthritis of the hip and knee, according to a study funded by the Arthritis Research Campaign. Researchers from the Peninsula Medical School, Universities of Exeter and Plymouth, said they could not be certain whether the resulting reduction in pain could be attributed to the specific effect of the magnets or the placebo effect, or both. The study was published in the Christmas edition of the British Medical Journal. Patients wore either a standard strength magnetic bracelet, a weak magnetic bracelet, or a non-magnetic (dummy) bracelet for 12 weeks. Changes in pain were recorded using a recognized pain scoring scale. They found a significant reduction in pain scores between the standard and dummy magnet groups. The results for the weak magnet group were similar to those of the dummy magnets, which suggests that the magnetic strength of the bracelet is important. The (one-off) cost of bracelets also compared well with that of painkillers, such as paracetamol and anti-inflammatory drugs, and larger investigations should now test the safety of magnets relative to the well-known risks of these drugs, said the team. A spokeswoman for the Arthritis Research Campaign said: "We funded this study because we wanted to establish if there was any evidence for the claims made on behalf of magnetic bracelets; and we didn't want the public to waste their money on devices that didn't work. "Results appear to show that wearing a magnetic bracelet does reduce pain in people with hip and knee osteoarthritis although it is still unclear whether this effect is due in some part to the placebo effect. As magnetic bracelets are quite cheap and safe, people with osteoarthritis might want to consider wearing them as part of their self-help regime." Study URL:
http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/abstract/329/7480/1450
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: healthyhomes@shaw.ca
I have been born into a family with a long genetic line of osteoarthritis. At 45, I started to see changes in two of my fingers. I immediately went on the joint formula which I take religiously twice a day (two capsules twice a day) and wear the bracelet. My joints have not increased in size and I do not experience any further discomfort or stiffness except on the WORST of weather days andthat is when I might have taken my bracelet off or run out of joint formula. If I stick to my program I am fine.
Laura
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: joan@elusivetreasuresofwellness.com
I have a long time client with severe Osteoarthritis. She continues to use Joint nutrition on a regular basis. When she started drinking the PiMag water, she noticed a tremendous relief. Occasionally now her finger will "lock up" at night, and she said the CM Cream provides almost immediate relief and flexibility.
Joan Pasek
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: chanelle@magma.ca
I HAD Osteoarthritis, I say had because it doesn't bother me any more. What I have taken or done, is CM formula as suggested to take, used a vest, taken the Calcium Plus and now OsteoDenx. I have seen a chiropractor and a nutritionalist. All this has taken away the pain I USED TO HAVE.
Barbara
----------------------------------------------------------------
From: garynrosie1993@yahoo.com
I have osteoarthritis and it has affected all my joints. Many discs have fused in my neck and back. Before Nikken I had severe migraines, and back and hip pain. I started wearing the necklace and I had no more migraines. I sleep on a Nikken sleep system and have the water and take Joint, Liver Support, OsteoDenx for that condition. The PalmMag and back flex were very helpful. I seldom use them now. The nutritionals are making a huge difference. This was year 3 in Nikken and this year I did my yard work with no back flex and no pain. I have had many health issues that have improved thanks to our Wellness Home.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment