I share a philosophy with Nikken International called the Five Pillars of Health.....Healthy Mind, Healthy Body, Healthy Family, Heathy Society and Healthy Finances....This post is a respit from the testimonials about Healthy Body and focues on the mind as it relates to family and society. Dewel on what Charles Schulz shares in the Peanuts thought process. Perhaps the endorfins you will release and the positve thoughts you will have toward others in the very special season of the year will improve your day.....and your wellness. Have a Great Day!
The Charlie Schulz Philosophy
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schulz, the creator of the 'Peanuts' comic strip.
You don't have to actually answer the questions.Just ponder on them.
Just read the e-mail straight through, and you'll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies..
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the
most credentials, the most money...or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special
No one cares what you know until they know how much you care:)
Pass this on to those people who have either made a difference in your life,
or whom you keep close in your heart, like I did.
'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in
''Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!"